Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tinomi Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 5, 2007, 02:21 PM
    30 day debt reduction
    I have an issue and I want to know is there a solution service or company product that will help me pay my debt for 50% in 30 days. Please reply. Thank you.:confused:
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jul 5, 2007, 03:01 PM
    tinomi, you sound quite desperate because you posted earlier. If it is a credit card company, approaching them and telling them you want to pay them off and asking for a solution like a payment plan, sometimes helps. Are you being hounded by collection agencies, because if you use the search mode at the top of your screen you will find a great amount of practical advice from experts here.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 5, 2007, 05:12 PM
    No there is no company or magic buttom to do this.

You have to merely contact each person you owe and ask them if they will settle. Depending on the age of the debt, some will others won't.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is credit card debt open account debt or a written agreement debt? [ 16 Answers ]

I am currently fighting a credit card debt action filed against me by Unifund. The issue is whether credit card debt is open account debt subject to 3 year SOL in the State of Washington or a written agreement debt subject to 6 years. I asked the same question on another forum and received an...

Clemmensen Reduction [ 2 Answers ]

I want to know the exact detailed mechanism of this reduction. The book I have is a little ambiguous about what the Zn metal is doing in addition to being attacked or attached to the Oxygen in the carbonyl group. Is there a radical on the carbonyl carbon after the Zn metal is attached?

Oxidation, reduction [ 5 Answers ]

Fe2O3 + 3H2 -> 2Fe + 3H2O Which materials are reductants, which are oxidants? Please explain the solution, too. Any help is appreciated :).

Debt validation after 30 day period to answer has expired [ 4 Answers ]

Is it worth my time to send the collection agency a letter to validate the debt since the 30 day window to respond to the court summons has gone by. I sent a form for them to validate to the court within the period, but they are claiming I never responded. I sure wish I would have stumbled on...

View more questions Search