Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jazeha Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 5, 2007, 02:20 PM
    Kids movie.Mid-late 90's.evil penguins? HELP!!
    I was at work today and this girl mentioned a movie from when she was younger, and all she could remember was there were evil penguins, around this like ice berg thing.. and she thinks the head guy has a gotee.. Its driving us both mental... any thots??
    PS.. its not batman returns, it's a cartoon
    dias06 Posts: 110, Reputation: 26

Jul 6, 2007, 12:29 AM
    I've watched all the penguin movies and cartoons, lol >>>> there are evil penguins in a wallace and gromit film, I think it was "wrong trousers" or it could have been the movie "the pebbles and the penguin" that has an evil penguin in it 2, but it got very very bad reviews!
    pinkchick_888 Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Aug 6, 2007, 04:20 AM
    This might be the way wrong movie but there is a movie called scampers adventure but the humans are the bad guys kind of sort of, and the peguins are good, so its prob the wrong movie lol sorry
    souljah shortay Posts: 18, Reputation: 0

Aug 23, 2007, 09:08 PM
    I would guess the pebble and the penguin.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Another late 80's/early 90's kids movie. [ 3 Answers ]

I used to go to a day care center and they would play this movie frequently. I can't remember very well, but it was about a group of bugs trying to defend their city from red ants or something. The only other thing I can really remember was that it had an old, grumpy spider character and this fat...

Late 80's early 90's children's movie about penguins [ 8 Answers ]

OK I'm about to be 19 and the movie I'm looking for I ALWAYS watched when I was younger. It was about two baby penguins there was a blue one and a pink one and they get captured and put on a ship (I think it was winter). They are trying to escape from the ship and they hide behind a bunch of...

Kids movie from late 80's early 90's I think [ 11 Answers ]

There was a movie that I watched once when I was younger about a young girl who had dolls that came to life and they lived in a land that she could go to if she stepped through her mirror. I know it is not Alice and Wonderland. This movie was about the girl's grandma was getting older and she...

Late 80's/Early 90's kids movie about dogs [ 2 Answers ]

I can't remember a lot about the movie at all except that it was an animated movie about 2 dogs (a pinkish female dog and a blue male dog) who come to earth and befriend a boy. For some reason there is a bad guy who is after the dogs. So the boy enlists the girl nextdoor for help hiding them. I...

View more questions Search