Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    wzartv Posts: 402, Reputation: 21

Jul 1, 2005, 07:12 PM
    Family Relations
    Ok I'm just trying to figure out how this girl is related to me, I think I know how, but maybe you people can help me make sure...

OK,
    Ruth Augustine - My great grandmother
    Janet Eshbach - My grandmother (Ruth's Daughter)
    Ted Eshbach - My father (Janet's Son)
    Zach (Me) - (Ted's Son)

Janet Eshbach has a brother, Terry Augustine (Ruth's Son). Terry has a daughter by the name of Sarah. What is Sarah's relation to me (Zach)?

I'm thinking second-cousin. Is that correct? Thanks (my family is really confusing)! If you need a better description, I can try another one.

Zach

Check out some similar questions!

Scholarship for Masters about MARKETING, ADS and Public Relations in EUROPE [ 2 Answers ]

I am recently graduated from economics department of a prominent university in Turkey. Right now I am employed at a national bank's foreign operations department. I would like to make a graduate degree in marketing, public relations, and communications. I would like to study in Europe. I can speak...

Sexual Relations [ 14 Answers ]

Me and Haley are Dating Now. Sorry I forgot to update people about my current realationship:rolleyes: So here's my questions. Spring break is coming up. My friends and I had a great idea about maybe spending it together. In a different state. So my parent's agreed not having a reason not to. So...

Pre-Marital Relations [ 7 Answers ]

My girlfriend and I have been dating for 3 years now, we have lived on the same college campus for this amount of time so our relationship has been very close-knit. We love each other to death, but he have one huge difference that hurts the relationship. She wishes to save sex for marriage and I...

Blended family means family to me, should it not to my husband as well? [ 6 Answers ]

HI, I just really need to know if I am way off base here. Last night my husband told me that"you need to understand how it is going to be between my daughter and myself." " when it comes to special events, even if they conflict with your boys(his stepsons) and in the future if we have children of...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search