Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bzymama Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 5, 2007, 01:02 PM
    Air con fan always on
    Hello, New to this site.
    I am having problems with my air condition unit. Fan outside is always on? I had to pull the fuse to stop the fan after and few days of not realizing the fan was running continuously. We also noticed that it seemed to note be cooling our house. Our second unit ( upstairs is working over time) while our downstairs unit is out. Could the problem be just need a new fuse? I see no obstructions in the unit and or damage to the unit. Does it sound like I need to have someone come out and look at it? It is 3 years old and is original new home install. Thank you, brenda
    nonhandyman Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jul 5, 2007, 03:40 PM
    Which unit does the fan run on constantly, the upstairs, or the downstaairs? You say one is out,does that mean its not working at all?
    bzymama Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 6, 2007, 10:11 AM
    It's the downstairs unit that has the running fan. The other unit is fine. I had the repair guy come yesterday, because we were past dead in our hot house. He said our connectors were not working properly, they were firing enough to turn on the fan. But not enough to turn on the whole unit. It cost $185, I'm not sure if that's a good price but it's nice to have air again. Thanks for responding.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ex-con looking for a job [ 4 Answers ]

Im a ex-con and I want to know is there a company that hire ex-con

A song from the movie Con Air [ 5 Answers ]

I'm looking for a song in the movie Con Air. The song is being played in the scene where a man falls from a plane & lands on some old people's car (I think). It is an old song & I totally love it. Please help me.

1987 Celica: Air Con Prob [ 4 Answers ]

Hi I have a 1987 twin cam celica. The air con is not working. When I press the switch, the green light on the switch comes on , and then blinks... and the air con won't start. Any ideas??

Is it just a con? [ 5 Answers ]

We've been living together for 6yrs. Quite often NOT for the last 2. This last fight was really bad on his part. I kicked him out again. 2wks later he says he bought me a new car as a wedding gift. Then he tells me I'm not on the insurance. Then he admits he bought it for establishing HIS credit...

Air con water pressure [ 6 Answers ]

Hi I'm new to this forum and I hope you guys can help with my question. I'm by no means an expert on air cons & I work in the hospitality industry but here goes. I have a problem with a unit which is located on the 5fh floor of a hotel, this is a water cooled unit and is fed from chillers...

View more questions Search