Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rankrank55 Posts: 1,259, Reputation: 177
    Ultra Member

Jul 5, 2007, 12:06 PM
    Pregnant after miscarriage.Could I be?
    I had a miscarriage on June 8th and my hubby and I were going to wait until my next cycle to try again... but I feel pregnant now! I have the same headaches, tiredness, and sore nipples that I had the last time I was pregnant and its happening right about the time that I should get my period. Could I be; I mean we had sex but we did not try to time it accordingly and we didn't do it very much. I know that your period can be off after a miscarriage so I'm not relying on that but these symptoms have really got me thinking. Here is some more info that may help you guys help me: I miscarried at about 4 1/2 weeks and my HCG levels were done to less than five in a matter of a couple days. Let me know what you cats think; I'm anxious and afraid to test lol!
    Ultra Member

Jul 5, 2007, 03:20 PM
    One more thing I thought I might add... I have a weird taste in my mouth, especially when I breath in.
    Pupper_pooper Posts: 4, Reputation: 2

Jul 5, 2007, 05:44 PM
    I know of a very rare case when the baby was confirmed dead, the did the whole scraping of the baby and all and she found out that she was still pregnant, and had the baby 6 months later. The baby was born very small for her gestational age, but now at the age of 1 and 1/2 she is great!
    Ultra Member

Jul 5, 2007, 06:40 PM
    Wow interesting story, but I don't think that is my case :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Early pregnant signs [ 9 Answers ]

Can a difference in vaginal discharge(more of the milky white stuff) be an early pregnancy sign?

Am I pregnant? [ 2 Answers ]

My fiancée and I have a lot of unprotected sex - stupid I know, but there you have it. We usually use the "pull out" method although when it is close to my period, he goes inside me (also very stupid, I know) I always have very very regular periods - I mean they ALWAYS start on the same day every...

Pregnancy symptoms. [ 13 Answers ]

This is more of I have to get something off my chest then a question. My last cycle was the 28th of May, which puts me as starting today, June 24th. I have many of the classic pregnancy signs, at least from what I know this is my first time. Around day 16 or 17 of my cycle I had some cramping,...

Could I be pregnant? [ 2 Answers ]

I've been trying to conceive for only a month. I ovulated on the 11th which I had unprotected sex the same day. I usually have slight cramping with ovulation but this time the cramping never went away. This is day 9 of the cramping. I have been extra emotional-- I had a full day of crying at work...

Could I be pregnant? [ 15 Answers ]

Hi. I am new to this site. Okay, trying to conceive as of Oct. 17, 2005. Went off the pill. First month had period 27 days, then got it again 20 days later, then got it again 26 days later, now it is January, and I was due the either 26 or 27 days. Nothing. So today is the 28th day, and I had some...

View more questions Search