Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    david wu Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 5, 2007, 10:20 AM
    Shortcut
    I want to know when I inserted the disk the window shows
    The yellow triangle sign with problem shortcut and said
    The drive or network connection that the shortcut 'CD Drive.lnk' refers to is unavailable.Make sure that the disk is properly inserted or the network resource is available, and then try again.
    How can I do this problem?
    danial_uzair Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Sep 12, 2007, 11:39 PM
    I'm not sure what's going on but I think you should check you cd surface and make sure there is no dust or any small object are attach to it...

Take out the cd, wipe carefully, and reinsert..
    If things don't work I think your cd is in a bad condition.. and cannot be use anymore...
    iAMfromHuntersBar Posts: 943, Reputation: 146

Sep 13, 2007, 12:05 AM
    When you look in 'My Computer' does your CD Drive icon show up there?
    Sounds like you might have a problem with your CD Drive!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Problem with Shortcut [ 2 Answers ]

I have W/2000. When I boot up I get a message on my desktop with a Yellow triangle. The drive or network connection that the shortcut 'GStartup.Ink' refers to is unavailable. Make sure that the disk is properly inserted or the network resource is available, and then try again. I just remove...

Changing a keyboard shortcut [ 3 Answers ]

Some how I set the caps lock key to open the start menu. I don't know how this happened but I need to undo it. I know there's a way to map keys but forgot how to do it.

MS Word 2003: Bullet Shortcut [ 2 Answers ]

Hi all, Normally to create bullets I just type an asterik at the start of my paragraph. When I go down to the next line, word replaces this asterik with a bullet for me and indents the paragraph accordingly. Trouble is that I seem to have hit a key combination that has turned this shortcut...

Keyboard shortcut [ 2 Answers ]

Hi! Just wanted to know what is the keyboard shortcut for maximizing a window, any window, a browser or something?

Shortcut for Taskbar Properties? [ 5 Answers ]

Is there a way to make a shortcut to the Taskbar Properties? I only know that through Start -> Settings I can get to it. Where is this program on my computer? Please respond. Thanks!

View more questions Search