Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    UnwantedHero Posts: 99, Reputation: 8

Jul 5, 2007, 09:57 AM
    Best friend and I kissed, now very confused and concerned
    I took my best friend out to the movies the other day because she's been having a rough time latly.Its always been a very close and often flirty friendship.so anyway halfway though the movie she starts to get very cosy laying against me and then gives me a peck on the cheek,with that I turn around and just before I get to ask what was that for she kisses me on the lips.I return the kiss in the heat of the moment.

The other day she told me she would have a hard time getting over me having a new gf(im now looking)because of the time I would spend on new girlfriend instead of best friend.And latly she's been saying there's this guy she likes but says that he's not interested in her as far as she knows.No matter what she won't tell me who,which in the past she would tell me all about him so I could give her my imput(she always valued my opinon). Now Im confused as to whether there is a possibility that I'm the guys she likes.What do you guys reckon?Or maybe I'm just getting played but that wouldn't make any sense because even though there's sometimes a bit of flirting happening I'm just simply her best friend and she knows that I'm looking for a girl.So what's going on do you think?
    SAB123 Posts: 685, Reputation: 94

Jul 5, 2007, 10:06 AM
    I think she like you, No kisses you like that if they don't. Just go head and ask her if she like you. I would do it in a jokeing way so she don't feel unconfrontable.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jul 5, 2007, 03:23 PM
    I would take a risk as the best relationships start as friendship.
    grammadidi Posts: 1,182, Reputation: 468
    Ultra Member

Jul 5, 2007, 03:37 PM
    I think she likes you. If you aren't afraid of losing the friendship if it doesn't work out, and if you like her, why not ask her out on a date? Ask her if she would consider going out with you as a date instead of as a friend.

Didi
    kitten94515 Posts: 115, Reputation: 4

Mar 31, 2008, 02:52 AM
    Honestly.
    She might like you, she might not.
    And I know I will probably get heck for saying this.
    But she could just want you to be her comfort buddy.
    Meaning.
    When she is sad or angry, she vents to you. But if she is lonely she could want to kiss, makeout, etc with you.
    It is possible. But she probably does like you. I am 99/100% sure.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I'm 16 and I've never been kissed [ 8 Answers ]

I'm 16 and I've never been kissed. I like to hang out with guys, because I like them more than girls, like as friends. I'm not a slut and I don't sleep around, I just find it easier to get along with guys. Anyway, any guy that I hang out with, that I don't like, always likes me. But when I find a...

Never Been Kissed... [ 9 Answers ]

I'm 17 and believe it or not I have never been kissed. I haven't even been in a relationship. I have never had a boyfriend. It's really depressing because all of my friends are always talking about their boyfriends. I think that I'm attractive. I know that it is partly my fault because it is really...

My girlfriend kissed a girl! [ 18 Answers ]

:eek: I have been with my girlfriend for four years. I am 27 and she is 24. Never in that time has she shown any indications that she wanted to kiss another girl or view other females in a sexual fashion. Also, in 4 years neither of us have cheated and we trust each other completely. She got...

Friend confused [ 7 Answers ]

Well I am already pregnant but this is not about me its to help my friend she doesn't have internet so I told her id post her problem up here because this site has helped me a whole out when I started pregnancy... Well my friend last month in the middle of the month had brownish pinkish discharge...

Never Kissed [ 15 Answers ]

Im 13 and Ive never kissed or had a boyfriend before. I know Im 2 young but all my friends have and well Im ancious to know what it feels like. I know Im not ugly because Ive gotten compliments about being really pretty before. My problem is that guys only check me out, and when they do like me...

View more questions Search