Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JohnPJ Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 5, 2007, 09:01 AM
    Kenmore washer will not start
    WE have a Kenmore washer about five years old. Today when we turned the switch to start the machine, nothing happened. No noise, no water fill up, nothing. There is power to the machine. Any ideas?
    esquire1 Posts: 2,483, Reputation: 209
    Ultra Member

Jul 5, 2007, 09:13 AM
    Do you have a meter? Check for voltage at the timer. Also check the solenoid. If you have voltage at the timer, turn it to the different selections. Are the contacts closing and is the timer motor good. Post back with results

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My kenmore washer fills but won't start [ 4 Answers ]

I have a Kenmore Washing machine model # 110.2463200 , when you try to wash a load it fills up with water but then it stops. It won't finish the cycle. What do I do to fix this. Is it the lid switch? If so how do I fix that?

Kenmore washer [ 1 Answers ]

Recently my washer stop agitating and spinning (Kenmore 110.92588210). It will fill and drain only. I replaced all broken dog cams and still no agitate or spin. What else would cause it not to work? :confused: And is this model a belt drive or direct drive?:confused: Any help would be...

Kenmore HE 3t washer won't start [ 1 Answers ]

My Kenmore HE 3t washer will not start. It has power, because all of the buttons will light up when I push them. I can select the cycle I want, but when I push and hold the start button, nothing happens. The door closes securly. Any suggestions?

Kenmore washer dryer combo 110-92966-102,washer agitates for a little then it stops. [ 0 Answers ]

Kenmore washer dryer combo 110-92966-102, The washer will fill and it will agitate for a little bit for about a minute, then it will stop before finishing.When it stops there is no motor sound.No matter what I set the knob to it will not start up again,but if I wait several minutes it will...

View more questions Search