Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    giani513 Posts: 179, Reputation: 47

Jul 4, 2007, 09:08 PM
    Hunting Schools
    Are there such things as hunting schools, where they teach how to hunt game (tracking, setting up stands, field dressing, etc.)? I can sloppily field dress rabbit, but want to move up to big game. I just don't know anybody that hunts that could teach me.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jul 5, 2007, 04:24 AM
    Google your topic and I am sure you will find what you want
    Tuscany Posts: 1,049, Reputation: 229
    Ultra Member

Jul 5, 2007, 04:30 AM
    There are many guide schools throughout the US. Furthermore, there are many more places that offer guided hunts for large game throughout the US and Canada. During these guided hunts the guide can help you develop your skills (depending on the place that you hunt). Also, contact your local DEC they can help you locate hunting schools in your area.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Montesorri Schools [ 6 Answers ]

I am considering enrolling my children, ages 4 and 6, into a Montessori school in the fall. I have all the information, have been to the Montessori websites, and done a fair bit of research on it. I'm interested in other people's thoughts and opinions about the Montessori schools. If anyone has...

Good online schools [ 2 Answers ]

I work full time as a nanny so I have no time for actual college classes. I want to take classes to help me move along a little with my writing. I am only 19 so I don't have any experience at all. I am not sure what I want to do exactly but I do know I don't want to sit on my rear and not do...

Nursing schools [ 1 Answers ]

Im from N.J. and I am a junior right now, I am thinking about pursuing a career in the medical field any good choices for colleges?

Looking at new schools [ 0 Answers ]

Where can I find questions to ask a principal at a new school I am interviewing?

View more questions Search