Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cbesser Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 4, 2007, 03:56 PM
    I can not print an e-mail from Outlook Express 2003
    Every time I try and print an e-mail from Outlook Express 2003 I get an error message.

An error has occurred in the script on this page.

Line: 2021
    Char: 1
    Error: Unspecified error.
    Code: 0
    URL: res://ieframe.dll/preview.dlg

Do you want to continue running scripts on this page?
    Yes No

I can answer yes or no and still does not make a difference. It will not print out the e-mail.:(

Does anybody have any ideas? :confused:

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    benn11 Posts: 1,036, Reputation: 43
    Ultra Member

Jul 5, 2007, 02:03 AM
    Close Internet explorer and Outlook explorer before you begin!

Go to Start > Run and type regsvr32 ole32.dll in the run textbox.

Click OK and check whether you can print.
    cumbur Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 28, 2008, 01:42 AM
    I had the same problem and the suggested solution just worked perfect for me. Thank you very much benn11... :D
    Theblade_2 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 28, 2011, 07:22 AM

The suggested solution doesn't seem to work on my computer... I typed in regsvr32ole32.dll but the file can not be found... Am I doing something wrong..

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Outlook Express 6 shuts down when I try to print [ 6 Answers ]

I am using Windows XP and Outlook Express 6. When I try to print an email, either by clicking on the Print button on the toolbar or by selecting "File" and then "Print," the program immediately shuts down. I am able to print in Microsoft Explorer just fine. I have tried uninstalling and...

Unable to Print the mails from Outlook express but do not give any error too. [ 0 Answers ]

Hello every one,I import all of my mails from Microsot Outlook to Outlook express.There is no problem in sending and receiving the mails.But the problem is that I can give the command to print the mails from outlook express.But no print will come and no error too.When opened the printer,there is no...

Outlook Express E-mail [ 4 Answers ]

Sometimes when I try to forward a E-mail it will send anywhere from 25 to plus 75 E-mails none which go through. Will have many calls from people upset with me.Need help Thank you SDB

Can't print HTML messages in Outlook 2003 [ 2 Answers ]

I'm running Outlook 2003. When I try to print messages in HTML format, I get an error message that says 'An error has occurred in the script on this page.' A URL is given as res://C:\WINDOWS\System32\shdoclc.dll/preview.dlg. Then it says 'Do you want to continue running scripts on this page'. ...

No Print Preview In Outlook Express! Please Help! [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, I often print emails from Outlook Express. If the email I print just contains text its OK but if it has pictures attached it prints them as well regardless to if you want it to or not. Sometimes if an email has been forwarded lots of times there are lots of addresses and other unwanted...

View more questions Search