define: carpenter - Google Search
    define: plumber - Google Search
    define: heater - Google Search

It's kind of obvious :o
    Capuchin Posts: 5,255, Reputation: 656
    Uber Member

Jul 4, 2007, 01:48 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by pditto
    hello mr sleep alot why even reply back and its not carpenter for your obvious answer!! jerk and please tell me how much experience does a 21 year old have!!! go back to bed!!
    Hi. It is carpenter. See carpenter bee.

Quote Originally Posted by Wikipedia
    Carpenter bees make nests by tunneling into wood, vibrating their bodies as they rasp their mandibles against the wood, each nest having a single entrance which may have many adjacent tunnels. Carpenter bees do not eat wood. They discard the bits of wood, or re-use particles to build partitions between cells.
    Apparently this 21 year old has more experience than you.

I'm waiting for an apology.
    Thank you.
    I'm going back to bed now.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Wood paneling [ 6 Answers ]

I just bought a house with ugly brown wood panneling :( For a cost effective solution (for now) instead of ripping it down, can we paint it? How about white washing it? Would white washing it make it look more like birch? We have the northwoods theme going on so that might work. ANy advice...

Wood Basements [ 1 Answers ]

How do I stop the noise from my well pump where the plastic pipe enters through the wall ? It a vibrating noise

Wood fence [ 1 Answers ]

I want to build a fence 8 ft tall and I am requested by the city engineered wind load calculations for 90 miles per hour, sustained for 3 seconds. How do I calculate this? Thanks for any help

Painting pt wood [ 3 Answers ]

I need to paint a PT wood porch that was previously covered with carpeting. It was never painted, sealed or anything. I primed and painted it last summer, and it peeled off within a couple of months. Help! What can I do? It looks terrible. Thanks! Twocents

Twisted Wood [ 4 Answers ]

I have a piece of wood approximately 3x10 35" long. It is slightly twisted. I need a finished piece 2x6 32" long. How do I take off the high parts and leave the low? Running it through the planer doesn't get it, it just twists as it goes through. Please Helppppp! Thanks

View more questions Search