Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sactoe Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 4, 2007, 11:58 AM
    I need a word
    I am looking for a word that will describe somewhere between civilized and formal
    templelane Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 227
    Ultra Member

Jul 4, 2007, 12:55 PM
    Polite as in polite soceity
    aftabegarm Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 4, 2007, 08:01 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by sactoe
    I am looking for a word that will describe somewhere between civilized and formal
    It is out of question. It lookse like asking I am looking forward a word which describes something between apple and orange, so before asking look for connection between objects or phenomenon.
    magprob Posts: 1,877, Reputation: 300
    Ultra Member

Jul 22, 2007, 11:37 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by aftabegarm
    it is out of question. it lookse like asking i am looking foward a word which describes some thing between apple and orange, so befor asking look for connection between objects or phenomenon.
    That's easy for you to say.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Lotus word to Microsoft word [ 2 Answers ]

My articles are saved in lotus word format. Can I opened it under Microsoft word or " open office" software? If yes, how do I go about it?

His Word [ 3 Answers ]

First, please forgive the length of this post. I do not wish to "attack" or offend anyone. Rather this is a plea for accuracy and consideration to Him who is the Creator. When one takes time to study The Bible in several of it's translations, and particularly in it's original languages of...

MS Word - multiple instances of the same word? [ 1 Answers ]

In MS Word, is there a way to highlight a section of text and get some sort of read on which words appear the most often? Thanks Paul

Using Word [ 1 Answers ]

I have Windows 98 and I want to know how to make templates for different size paper and different margins. Please make it simple, as I have tried about 3 hours and cannot get it right, and thank you so much for your help Kathryn Klenk [email protected] I write a lot of letters and copy...

Adding a word and its meaning to Word Dictionary [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I know how to add a word to the existing system dictionary in MS Office 2002. Now I need to know how to add a meaning to the new word which I added into the dictionary. Can anyone suggest the procedure. Thanks in advance. SAI

View more questions Search