Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    stargaze83701 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 4, 2007, 11:08 AM
    Gas/oil ratio for chainsaw
    I have a craftman's lightweight chainsaw 2.0 cubic inch and I am not sure what gas/oil ratio to use, can anyone help me?:p
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Jul 4, 2007, 11:16 AM
    Different manufacturers may require different ratios but the standard is 40:1. It should work fine for you. Don't cut corners and use 30w motor oil. Pay a bit more but buy two cycle oil, it will last longer in the can.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

2-cycle oil / gas ratio [ 9 Answers ]

Hi, I'm looking for a way to consolidate gas tanks. I have three different machines that of course all use a different ratio. Auger is 24:1, snowblower is 50:1, and weedeater is 40:1. Is there a product out there which would allow me to use 1 or 2 tanks for these... I'd appreciate any input ...

Gas in the oil [ 2 Answers ]

I think I'm having a major probem - last season my mower stopped working - now, I'm trying to figure out the problem. It's getting fire but when I try to start it with the spark plug in it will not turn over - if I take the plug out then it turns over very easy. I went to change the oil and found...

Weedeater Featherlite gas/oil ratio [ 1 Answers ]

I have lost my manual for my Weedeater Featherlite Trimmer and want to know: What is the proper oil/gas ratio?:eek:

Featherlite weedeater oil gas ratio [ 1 Answers ]

I'd like to know the ratio of gas/oil for my weedeater, as well as the spark plug type Thanks

Gas and oil mixture [ 2 Answers ]

I need to know the correct mixture of gas and oil for my featherlight weedeater ASAP!

View more questions Search