Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kaztoomms Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 4, 2007, 08:44 AM
    Hooking up yellow and grey cable
    I recently moved and cannot remember which cable goes to the computer and which to the phone jack. Instructions still packed. Can you help?
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

Jul 4, 2007, 03:42 PM
    One should have a large connector(to computer), and a small connector(Phone line)
    Gray goes to phone jack, and yellow goes to computer. Remember your filters.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Grey hair? [ 6 Answers ]

I decided that I was sick of having roots show so I wanted to dye my bleached blonde hair to the color at my roots (dusty blonde). I can't afford to go to a color stylist at the moment but I figured since I'd be going darker (and matching to my scalp color) it'd be an easy process. I chose the...

Hooking up dvd/vcr recorder to a TV with digital cable [ 2 Answers ]

I need to know how to hook up a dvd/vcr(Pioneer) recorder to a digital cable box with a Panasonic lcd TV.

Hooking DVD recorder and HD cable box together [ 7 Answers ]

This is over my head. I have Hitachi HDTV and a HDTV Cable box Explorer 8300. The cable line from the wall goes into the cable box and then red, green, & blue wires go from Out 1 to input 3 on the back of the TV. Also there are additional red & white wires that go from Out 2 to Input 3 on the...

View more questions Search