Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    simoneaugie Posts: 2,490, Reputation: 438
    Ultra Member

Nov 5, 2007, 12:39 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by UnwantedHero
    This girl whos interested in me recently told me that she lost hers at 14.The legal age here is 16.Im not sure whether to be put off by this coz it seems a bit young. she said shes never had sex after that but thats not the point.woulnt care if shes a virgin or not but not sure if I should be put off by this fact.shes 19 by the way now.
    Female bodies are frequently ready to make babies at 12 years old. That means they want to do it. Virginity experiences a quick, bloody death. Then there are years to have sex and realize what a silly convention the protection of virginity is. I lied about my first time so that the guy wouldn't know I was a virgin. The question remains... who cares? Do you care about her? Does she care about you? Questions of virginity smack of ownership! If you care about her, it simply can't matter if anyone has been there before, or at what age.
    ci ci Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 5, 2007, 10:47 AM
    This girl whos interested in me recently told me that she lost hers at 14.The legal age here is 16.Im not sure whether to be put off by this coz it seems a bit young. she said shes never had sex after that but thats not the point.woulnt care if shes a virgin or not but not sure if I should be put off by this fact.shes 19 by the way now.
    Hey if you love the girl so be it.shes 19 now get over it
    I_appreciate_him Posts: 11, Reputation: -1

Nov 5, 2007, 12:21 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ci ci
    hey if you love the girl so be it.shes 19 now get over it
    Hey if you ARE REALLY feeling her don't worry so much it happened a long time ago... don't hold that against her
    Lil_angel6600 Posts: 27, Reputation: 2

Mar 22, 2008, 04:18 PM
    You shouldn't judge the girl by the age she lost her virginity. It doesn't matter what the legal age is where you are. Its not right for you to judge her because of this.
    Username Here Posts: 72, Reputation: 2

Mar 31, 2008, 07:19 AM
    Though this may seem strange and gross, a growing number of 8-10 year olds are getting involved in sexual acts. They may not necessarily understand what they are doing, just that it feels good.

Sex is a natural thing, you have been conditioned into believing 14 is too young purely by the beliefs of the people around you and the laws which most abide.

Sex is not Dependant on age, if a 14 year old is mature, then they can make that decision to go ahead with it.

If you and her want to be together now, you've just have to accept the fact, she is no-longer a virgin and not be put off purely by the age she lost it.

Hope this helps,
    Louis.
    TwinkletOes26 Posts: 182, Reputation: 2
    -

Jul 14, 2008, 04:32 PM
    The avg teen loses her virginity at 15
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 14, 2008, 05:06 PM
    I would disagree totally, while there are some having sex at 12, and some at 14 and some at 15 it is for from the average. It is till much older on the average.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jul 14, 2008, 05:29 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr_Chuck
    I would disagree totally, while there are some having sex at 12, and some at 14 and some at 15 it is for from the average. It is till much older on the average.

A London School of Hygiene says “In Britain, the average age at which people lose their virginity is 16 for both men and women. The latest estimates suggest 12.5 per cent of boys and 6.9 per cent of girls have had sex before the age of 15, but these figures may be skewed by the tendency of boys to exaggerate sexual activity.”

Seventeen magazine says it's 17 (for girls).

Canadian statistics say 17.

I think it depends on who does the survey - and who answers the question.

All studies say the "average age" is getting higher, not lower - but, again, who is paying for these studies - ?
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Jul 14, 2008, 07:32 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by JudyKayTee
    All studies say the "average age" is getting higher, not lower - but, again, who is paying for these studies - ?

Probably some of the same people that say the abstinence program in the public schools is working.
    -

Jul 14, 2008, 07:58 PM
    I knew girls who were having sex when I was like 13 they teased me because I was a virgin I was like guys we are 13 and theyd be like so... I mean I think kids may not be engaging in full intercourse but doing things like oral sex and anal sex instead
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jul 15, 2008, 05:15 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by TwinkletOes26
    i knew girls who were having sex when i was like 13 they teased me bc i was a virgin i was like guys we are 13 and theyd b like so .....i mean i think kids may not be engaging in full intercourse but doing things like oral sex and anal sex instead
    And how many of them ended up pregnant and dropping out of school, or might end up dying of aids?

Its not the 60's any longer where the worst that could happen required a few shots of penincillan or a supply of diapers.
    -

Jul 15, 2008, 09:49 AM
    how about we do this stop thinking that this whole abstinence thing is going to work its not. Some teens are going to have sex some are not.

I lost my virginity at 21 not because my mama told me premarital sex was a sin not because my school taught us not to have sex until we are "in a committed relationship like marriage" because ME MYSELF AND I decided when the right time was for me.

The only reason I knew about condoms and because was because I read a LOT when I was growing up. I would read books about sex. So because of this I was prepared when I did decide to have sex I was fully knowledgeable of how to be safe.

You maynot like the idea of litle susie or johnny having sex but they MUST be prepared. Kids gets stds and pregnant because they don't know how to be safe. Keeping them from knowing what a condom is isn't going to stop anyone.

Ppl were doing it before we had because methods and they'll continue on whether they know about them or not.

~stepping down from soap box now~
    Uber Member

Jul 15, 2008, 10:07 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by TwinkletOes26
    how about we do this stop thinking that this whole abstinence thing is gonna work its not. Some teens are gonna have sex some are not.

I lost my virginity at 21 not bc my mama told me premarital sex was a sin not bc my school taught us not to have sex until we are "in a committed relationship like marriage" bc ME MYSELF AND I decided when the right time was for me.

The only reason i knew about condoms and bc was bc i read a LOT when i was growing up. I would read books about sex. So bc of this i was prepared when i did decide to have sex i was fully knowledgeable of how to be safe.

You maynot like the idea of litle susie or johnny having sex but they MUST be prepared. Kids gets stds and pregnant bc they dont know how to be safe. Keeping them from knowing what a condom is isnt going to stop anyone.

Ppl were doing it b4 we had bc methods and theyll continue on wether they know about them or not.

~stepping down from soap box now~
    Really? Not going to work. How about AIDS, HERPES, and drug resistant strains of ghonorreah or Syphylis for starters. Abstinance is the best way to avoid those... and having sex willy nilly is the most quick way to get them, and those examples will be with you for life if they don't end your life.

Go to an AIDS ward with end stage people that were not drug abusers and tell them abstinance wouldn't work.

Like I said... this isn't the 60's anymore. AIDS ended that once and for all in the laste 70's and early 80's.

And its not all gay guys and drug abusers that are dying of AIDS. And a large and fastest growing percentage are teens that like you thought abstinance was a joke.
    -

Jul 15, 2008, 10:40 AM
    [QUOTE]
    Quote Originally Posted by smoothy
    Really? Not going to work. How about AIDS, HERPES, and drug resistant strains of ghonorreah or Syphylis for starters. Abstinance is the best way to avoid those... and having sex willy nilly is the most quick way to get them, and those examples will be with you for life if they don't end your life.

Go to an AIDS ward with end stage people that were not drug abusers and tell them abstinance wouldn't work.

Like I said... this isn't the 60's anymore. AIDS ended that once and for all in the laste 70's and early 80's.

And its not all gay guys and drug abusers that are dying of AIDS. And a large and fastest growing percentage are teens that like you thought abstinance was a joke.[/QUOTE
    ]

You should teach kids how to protect themselves. Teach them about condoms and tell them how to properly use condoms... im not saying teens should be having sex willy nilly (adukts should either in my opinon.) but I'm saying if they are going to have sex they should be prepared.This is where abstinence teaching fails and that is why not only teens but young adults in there 20s like me think it's a joke. It does not prepare teens it tries to scare them into not having sex. It doesn't work it just makes them unprepared.
    Uber Member

Jul 15, 2008, 10:47 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Username Here
    Though this may seem strange and gross, a growing number of 8-10 year olds are getting involved in sexual acts. They may not necessarily understand what they are doing, just that it feels good.

Sex is a natural thing, you have been conditioned into believing 14 is too young purely by the beliefs of the people around you and the laws which most abide.

Sex is not Dependant on age, if a 14 year old is mature, then they can make that decision to go ahead with it.

If you and her want to be together now, you've just have to accept the fact, she is no-longer a virgin and not be put off purely by the age she lost it.

Hope this helps,
    Louis.
    Wait until you are old enough to have a 14 year old... or be the parent of a young pregnant teenager. When its YOU that's paying for all the costs involved with your mature ennough to procreate but not mature enough to support themselves teenager... or your 12 year old contracts AIDS from banging any guy or girl that looks at them, and statistics show it does happen. The rate that teenagers are infected with STD's alone shows what's wrong with that.

And its not a personal jab but your comments make me question your claimed age. Most 20 something's understand the point I am making. It's the teens that think they are invincible that don't. Considering 1 in 4 teens currently has an STD and the fact I have made it 47 years without getting one shows my point. Catch a treatible STD consider yourself lucky... it could have just as easily been something not treatible.
    Uber Member

Jul 15, 2008, 10:48 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by smoothy
    Really? Not going to work. How about AIDS, HERPES, and drug resistant strains of ghonorreah or Syphylis for starters. Abstinance is the best way to avoid those.....and having sex willy nilly is the quickest way to get them, and those examples will be with you for life if they don't end your life.

Like I said....this isn't the 60's anymore. AIDS ended that once and for all in the laste 70's and early 80's.

And its not all gay guys and drug abusers that are dying of AIDS. And a large and fastest growing percentage are teens that like you thought abstinance was a joke.

Not just dying - the people living out there with HIV and AIDS.

And the sexually transmitted diseases - many of which can render you sterile. And I am constantly amazed by the number of people who have prescriptions filled for help managing their herpes. Condoms are not the answer when it comes to contracting herpes.

I don't know what the answer is.
    Uber Member

Jul 15, 2008, 10:51 AM
    Again - here's my problem with these threads.

Someone posts, someone answers, first post gets "edited" (changed). Not fair to the person responding. (No, not you Smoothy - although this may follow your post and look like it's intended for you.)
    Uber Member

Jul 15, 2008, 10:55 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by JudyKayTee
    Again - here's my problem with these threads.

Someone posts, someone answers, first post gets "edited" (changed). Not fair to the person responding. (No, not you Smoothy - although this may follow your post and look like it's intended for you.)
    Fully agree. Its hard to know when someone is editing their thread... sometimes there is an overlap. I've been caught on both ends of that before as have many.

In this case I think a moderator pulled a post.

No kid that's still living on their parents dime has any business indulging in risky behaviour. When they finsih school and pay their own way then they are responsible enough for that.

Few have the emotional maturity to be doing that until then. And that's not even considering the disease end of things that can't be ignored these days.
    Uber Member

Jul 27, 2008, 04:56 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by akshay10888
    hi guys
    actually i want to ask that - what happen if i am virgin ?
    means .. after virgin whats will the effect of my penis ( is my penis upper skin got fold back
    and with out virgin what is the effect

as am 20 male right now , so thinking to do sex with my girl friend but she is virgin ( she did two times with his old boy friend ) { should i need condom but if condom break then ?

i don't want to pregnant her

Cut and pasted 3 times today -
    Uber Member

Jul 27, 2008, 04:56 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by akshay10888
    hi guys
    actually i want to ask that - what happen if i am virgin ?
    means .. after virgin whats will the effect of my penis ( is my penis upper skin got fold back
    and with out virgin what is the effect

as am 20 male right now , so thinking to do sex with my girl friend but she is virgin ( she did two times with his old boy friend ) { should i need condom but if condom break then ?

i don't want to pregnant her

Cut and pasted 3 times today -

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Am I too young? [ 8 Answers ]

Hi. I'm married and I'm 21 years old. But I'm ready to start a family. My career is set. And we make enough money to support childern. It's just I'm so stressed out when we try. And we don't succeed. I feel really depressed and don't know what to do.

Way too young for this! [ 11 Answers ]

Our 8 year old daughter and my best friends son (7 years old) were told a week or so ago in a conversation with them that we felt they were too young to be boyfriend/girlfriend when they asked us if they could be. Today, when I looked in on the kids, the girl (8) and boy (7) were sitting on the...

How young is to young? [ 12 Answers ]

My dad won't let me do anything and he sais I shouldn't even be going ot the mall with friends without him! I'm 12 years old (almost 13) he also thinks I smoke pot whitch I don't! And in the last month or 2 my grades are gone up 60%! I like this guy but I'm not even aloud to go anywere with him or...

Is 18 too young [ 3 Answers ]

Me and my boyfrien have been dating for almost a year, I'm 16 now and we are already in love and talking about getting married when I turn 18. He will be 19. We are so much in love. Of course we argue, but we always make it right. At the moment we are living in different states and have been for 8...

Too young? [ 11 Answers ]

Hey, Im 16 and me and my boyfriend have been together for awhile now and do you ever just get the feeling that he's the one? Well I have the feeling and my boyfriend has asked me to marry him in the fall. He is 21 and I know that seems like a lot of age difference, but I am very mature for my age....

View more questions Search