Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pmh383388 Posts: 58, Reputation: 2

Jul 4, 2007, 02:25 AM
    What is Astral Travel ?
    Is astral travel necessary to reach Kingdom of God?
    PixieMama Posts: 68, Reputation: 8

Jul 8, 2007, 09:29 AM
    I don't really know what you mean by "kingdom of god" because I think religion is silly nonsense, but I can tell you that astral travel is used mostly to have out of body experiences - to see things and experience things that you are otherwise limited by with your human body. I have read several books on the subject of astral travel and not once have I come across anything saying it is any sort of tool what so ever to reach any "kingdom of god". Although I have read about it, it takes a great deal of practice and mind control and isn't as easy as it sounds.

Aug 15, 2007, 12:34 AM
    Do you have any experience in "astral travel" ? Can you share what you read about Astral travel ?
    I read some books on Santmat (RadhaSoami ), Ikanca (?), The Quan-In Method. Are these considered Astral Travel ?

Aug 16, 2007, 06:45 AM
    "Ikanca" should be written as "Eckankar ". Sorry !
    wbbk7knu Posts: 18, Reputation: 1

Aug 17, 2007, 09:27 AM
    Astral travel is having out of body travel on what some call the astral plane. Astral travel is NOT by any means a way of reaching the kingdom of God or Heaven or anything of the sort. I have astral projected many times before and you can go to places that are so awesome and beautiful that it seams like Heaven. And projecting is EASY and anyone can do it, I did it within 48 hours of first finding out about other people doing it. And you can do it every time you sleep, every time you take a nap, or anytime you go into a trance or get near to sleep. All you have to do is RELAX and STOP THINKING COMPLETELY and it WILL come to you, don't try to leave your body until you are firmly in the vibration state (could feel like vibrations in body, could feel like tingling in body, could actually be a sound frequency in head). And on another note, Jesus Christ is the only way to God, to His kingdom, even when we were enemies of God He redeemed us of our sins by the death and resurrection of His son Jesus Christ, and being redeemed how much more He will save us with his eternal life.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Astral projection [ 9 Answers ]

Why we feel vibrations during astral projection?

Demon induced astral projection [ 29 Answers ]

I'd really like to know what Im dealing with. I've been having these astral experiences that I don't want, nor attempt to have. I wake up in the spirit (body still asleep) and there is someone, spirit or whatever that is holding me or laying on me or messing with me. I have conversed with it and...

Astral Projection [ 8 Answers ]

Is Astral Projection demon induced?

View more questions Search