Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    newlablover Posts: 120, Reputation: 10

Jul 3, 2007, 09:49 PM
    Shaking legs
    I noticed the other day that my 9 week old labs leg was shaking when he was sitting. Is this something that I should be worried about or is this normal?
    Marzapan741 Posts: 478, Reputation: 14

Jul 3, 2007, 11:16 PM
    My doggy sometimes shakes. It could be a seizure or just a spasm. Nothing to worry about, it can also be maybe he is scared.

:0 I'm sure it is normal.
    labman Posts: 10,580, Reputation: 551
    Uber Member

Jul 4, 2007, 03:24 AM
    I don't think your description matches anything I am familiar with. Likely you will be in again for shots before too long. Mention it to the vet.
    Marzapan741 Posts: 478, Reputation: 14

Jul 4, 2007, 07:18 AM
    The shaking? Oh no for my dog its reallly normal. He has seizures and I'm sure the vet knows but he seems fine. Actually my mother dog who is part lab/germanshepard shakes but when he is scared. Anyway hope your dog is okay

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Shaking screen [ 11 Answers ]

?? My screen is shaking slightly. Please help!!

Shaking furnace [ 1 Answers ]

Furnace works but this morning while running it shakes and sounds horrible. Never did this before.

Head shaking [ 2 Answers ]

My 8 year old cocker spaniel was sleeping and jumped up and started scratching his left ear and shaking his head. I thought something crawled in his ear the way he jumped. I took him to the vet and she said his ears are fine. She swabbed his ears and looked under a microscope and said there were...

My motor is shaking [ 2 Answers ]

I just took my 91 honda civic for a 5 hour ride yesterday in the pouring rain. About half way in the trip my car started losing speed so I got on the side of the road and turned it off. After 10 minutes of letting it cool off I drove it the rest of the way. Sometimes it would lose speed/other times...

Shaking and whining [ 1 Answers ]

For the last week my lhasa female dog has been waking me up during the middle of the night crying and shaking the only time I have seen her do this is during a thunder storm,she is very frightened when it storms.Why would she be doing this otherwise? She does not have to go outside I tried that. ...

View more questions Search