Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    4mykyle Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 29, 2005, 03:49 PM
    What ? 2 ask a lawyer for custody?
    Hello, I need some help!! My son is 10 yrs old and my ex and I have joint custody and our son lives with him. I have recently found out that my ex signed our son over to his sister and now she has a "guardinship papers" our my son. I went to get him and she would not give him up. I later found out that she placed my son in a car and took him to his fathers. Now, the hard party is, we live in three states, I live in Pa, the ex lives in FL and our son lives in MD.. SHEW!! Well I am sooo unsure as to what the heck to do?! Our original order is from MD and am in the process of getting an attorney. My question is WHat kinds of questions do I ask this attorney so I can bring MY son home to a nice and warm environment!? Any advice at all would be most helpful! Thanks for listening---- Michelle
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Jul 3, 2005, 05:10 AM
    Questions
    Hi,
    If the original order is from MD, then that is the place to talk with a lawyer.
    As to what kind of questions to ask, just simple tell the lawyer everything that you have told here. It's his/her job to know what to do.
    Don't leave out anything when you talk with the lawyer.
    Tell the lawyer what you want to do, and go from there.
    BE SURE to ask the lawyer if he/she has handled custody cases before; you do NOT want one who has no experience in these matters.
    Best of luck,
    fredg
    dragnflyangell Posts: 20, Reputation: 4

Jul 3, 2005, 10:06 AM
    Questions to ask
    Remember if you do hire a lawyer and when you meet with him and you forget to ask a question you can always call and ask him over the phone. He is there for you! Good luck Im going through the same thing.
    kirstyxb Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 18, 2011, 01:46 PM
    Me and my panter have split up he doesn't take the kids very much only when he wants can I go for soul custody of them he is very vilote

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Complicated Divorce... no lawyer [ 3 Answers ]

I have a very complicated divorce and of course I have no lawyer. I left my husband in the fall of 2001. I filed for divorce in January of 2002. We have three children and he has two more from a previous marriage. He was sent to Korea for 23 months. Both his lawyer and my lawyer said that I legally...

Lawyer took my money! [ 2 Answers ]

Can I sue my former attorney's malpractice insurance for her misappropriating my funds? I filed a formal complaint with the California state bar. They found that she had misappropriated my funds, but by the end of the divorce had paid what they thought she owed (even though I had to fight over 2...

I want to call to Judge without my lawyer [ 1 Answers ]

I am plaintiff. Oct,2002. My lawyer submitted paper for summary judgment at New York Supreme court. Nov,2002. Oral argument of summry judgment was supposed to hold court After a few months, My lawyer said judge cancelled oral agument. He said now we are waitting for ruling of judge. 8...

View more questions Search