Ask
    sanfranGuy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 3, 2007, 07:49 PM
    How to lose 50 pounds
    How can I lose 50 pounds fast and easy I'm 18 5'10'' and about 235 to 240
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Jul 3, 2007, 07:54 PM
    There is no easy way. The faster you lose the weight. Eventually you will gain the weight back and you will be heavier.

The slower you lose the weight and doing it properly it will be easier to keep the weight off once it is off.

What does your diet consist of on a normal day?
    What about exercise?

That will help me help you further.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I want to lose 20-30 pounds. Best Diet for me! [ 7 Answers ]

I'm 5 4" and I weigh 150lbs. I feel fat because I used to weigh 115-120lb when I got married. In two years I gained 30lbs. I know it's impossible for my body to be like it was before. But I don't have kids! I try to diet but it's so hard. I am hispanic and our foods can be very fat. I cook every...

Need to lose 48 pounds! [ 3 Answers ]

:mad: :confused: please help! I just turned 15 and I weigh MORE than my 17 year old boyfriend. He weighs 160 and I weigh 178. How can I lose weight! I wanted to weigh around 130 for summer... or 10th grade... I don't know what to do! I exercise, eat right, and play softball all the time, but I just...

Need to lose 40 pounds [ 4 Answers ]

I'm 40 pounds larger than I was before I had my baby what is a quick and easy way to get back to the size I was?

How do I lose 50 pounds [ 14 Answers ]

I really need to lose 50 pounds in 2 months, could someone please tell me some good ways to lose weight fast?:confused:

Lose 50/60 pounds in 1 month? [ 7 Answers ]

:( Hello, my name is Noemi and unfortunately like many of us I have gained a huge amount of weight.. I am 6'00 ft tall and before I got married I use to weight 148 (I was super skinny and I loved it).. Those were the happy days for me-all of the cloths I would try on or wear fit beautifully.....

View more questions Search