Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    doesSheLoveme Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Jul 3, 2007, 03:52 PM
    Ex girlfriend best friend
    OK I was in a relationship for a year and 6 months. We broke up and now that we are not together we were talking and it felt like we would get back together so I had a fight with her best friend because she didn't know how to mind her business and now my ex girlfriend doesn't want to talk to me because of it. So me and my ex haven't talked in like 2 weeks. Does my ex girlfriend want to talk to me again?and if she does is her best friend tell her no don't talk to him ?and is she listen to her friend and not calling me? Also do best friends play a big roll in this situation ?
    chuff Posts: 3,397, Reputation: 1235
    Ultra Member

Jul 3, 2007, 08:25 PM
    If a woman you dated for a year and half is deciding who to date based on what her friends tell her then you can't trust her to begin with. I would move forward as though this behavior is beneath you, because the reality is... this behavior is beneath you. It sounds like she's trying to keep you on her back burner.
    LettuceBFrank Posts: 33, Reputation: 15

Jul 3, 2007, 08:32 PM
    This situation looks like a tangled ball of yarn, you can either throw it away and start over or take the time to unravel it.

In plain English, either move on or just call your ex and ask her what's going on.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jul 3, 2007, 08:33 PM
    I have to agree with chuff on this one, as your ex seems more loyal to her friend than you, so leaving them both alone is probably best.
    Dennis777 Posts: 478, Reputation: 124

Jul 3, 2007, 09:52 PM
    It looks like we all agree... If your Ex is this much of a follower your never going to make it with her. Every time one of her friends say your bad she will run away. Maybe you can talk her into coming back but that's only going to last as long as her friends like you.

Dennis777

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Girlfriend says its her or my best friend? [ 7 Answers ]

I am 25 and have been dating this girl off and on for about a year now. When things are good things are really good between us. But we have some issues, she really needs attention and I live out of town and travel for work so that puts stress on the relationship. She doesnot like my best friend...

Friend into girlfriend [ 1 Answers ]

OK so this is the story: I have known this girl for a while now and at one point she was obsessed with me but I never made a move and she went on to liking someone else. They just broke up the other day, and while they were dating I noticed that I started to grow feelings for her. Then she tells me...

Friend to girlfriend [ 35 Answers ]

I am really in a tough situation. I used to go to school with this girl and we were nothing more than acquantances.. not even friends.. high school came around and I grew a little closer into a friend. She's the type of girl that's not a drinker and someone who you would want to keep. I took...

Friend or girlfriend?help! [ 3 Answers ]

Well here the situation there's this girl, there always a girl but anyway I've known her for years, three at leats, and we get along very well. We always pick each other for projects, every time I talk to her I'm not nervous yet with some other girls I do, she is amazing, as a frined but now since...

Lost girlfriend to a friend... Help [ 20 Answers ]

I have this friend whom I know since high school. Well on Friday I went to the Heat game at Hooters with him, his girlfriend, my girfriend and two other friends. They agreed after the game to go to a strip club and we all agreed. Once in there my friend's friend which I had told my girlfriend I did...

View more questions Search