Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    psychic maria Posts: 1, Reputation: 2

Jun 29, 2005, 09:15 AM
    Psychic readings
    Psychic,tarot,and love readings by maria
    One reading will convince you that I am the psychic you have been looking for. Contact me now for advice and answers in all areas of life of such as love,marriage,career,health,family,etc.thank you and godbless
    nagoli Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Jun 30, 2005, 08:25 AM
    Relationship question
    I'm not sure what information you need to know...

My question is: "Should I continue in the relationship I'm in?"

We are mid life folk... both previously married... many years since those endings... have been together 2+ years... are together 3-4 days of the week... many common interests... but... he is very secretive and never reveals his thoughts or feelings... it is now time to decide if we should live together and I have doubts.

Thank you.
    CroCivic91 Posts: 729, Reputation: 23

Jun 30, 2005, 08:53 AM
    Prove to me you are psychic by answering this:

I have a paper on my desk with detailed instructions on getting from one place to another, by means of road. What are those places?

Jun 30, 2005, 09:51 AM
    I don't have a clue. I didn't make any claims to being psychic. I'm sure I understand why you wrote to me. Please explain.

I.
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Jun 30, 2005, 09:54 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by nagoli
    I don't have a clue. I didn't make any claims to being psychic. I'm sure I understand why you wrote to me. Please explain.

I.
    I believe he was referring to the OP (psychic maria). I know this because I am psychic.

Jun 30, 2005, 09:57 AM
    Yeah
    Yes, I figured that out a minute after I sent the mail. I'm new at this website. Can you answer the question I put forth re my relationship?

I.

Jul 1, 2005, 06:38 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by NeedKarma
    I believe he was referring to the OP (psychic maria). I know this because I am psychic.
    Wow! :)

You're a true psychic! :) ;)
    Stanley Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 7, 2005, 02:20 PM
    Help
    Miss Maria; I'm wondering if my financial situation will resolve itself, or will I be forced to get outside help?
    Uber Member

Jul 7, 2005, 04:15 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Stanley
    Miss Maria; i'm wondering if my financial situation will resolve itself, or will I be forced to get outside help?
    Yes.

Godspeed.
    Stanley Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 8, 2005, 05:57 AM
    Help
    Thank you.
    A.J.R Posts: 20, Reputation: 1

Jul 8, 2005, 09:04 AM
    Need help
    Miss maria, I was wanting to know if my situation at home will reslove my way or will we have to consider a new place?? :confused:
    toonsy Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 5, 2005, 05:57 PM
    Broken hearted
    We met last February and dated until about 4 weeks ago. It was very passionate and we both just had this emence feeling that we found our futures in each other.
    His life added up many stresses about the same time we started dating and he was wanting to spend all his time with me... Pretty soon it all made him feel so overwhelmed and we argued about every 3 weeks.
    Though he says he still sees us together and loves me so much, he had to break it off. He said the stresses he was dealing with was too much and he couldn't bear to argue like we had. Maybe we needed to walk away even though we both loved one another as much as we do. He didn't know what else to do.
    We decided to ease WAY off and try building a freindship foundation and see what happens over time. But, he has really put up a walll... I decided to not contact him at all and give him space to deal with all the things he has on his plate.

I am so heartbroken. I have never met someone like him or felt this kind of a connection with anyone in my life! Being with him feels like being "home".

What can you tell me? Will we be together again in the future?
    Me: 8/29/1971 Him 11/30/1968
    Walla Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Aug 15, 2005, 06:10 AM
    Does my ex want us to get back together
    Hi

I was in a relationship with a guy for 3 month but he went back to his ex he has broken up with his ex girlfriend recently as he text me this.

Why did he let me know this and does he want us to get back together.
    My DOB is 13.03.1974 and his is 23.01.1979.

Thanks
    jdolphin Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 19, 2005, 08:29 PM
    My question for you:

How does my future look to you? Am I happy? Do I have a good job?

Thanks,
    Jessica

7/09/1971,born 10:12am
    Uber Member

Aug 20, 2005, 06:01 AM
    Have any of you noticed that Maria the "psychic" has never posted again?
    Perhaps she is now sober.
    eleura Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Aug 21, 2005, 03:21 AM
    Just can't figure it out alone
    Hi Maria

Do you have any insights about my neighbour? I feel for him, but I'm not sure about whether he feels for me. He's shy and gives mixed signals. Any help would be really appreciated as I seem unable to figure this out alone.

Huge thanks KP 5 June 74 (he JG 20 sept 72)

Xxx

Aug 21, 2005, 05:58 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by eleura
    Hi Maria

Do you have any insights about my neighbour? I feel for him, but I'm not sure about whether he feels for me. He's shy and gives mixed signals. Any help would be really appreciated as I seem unable to figure this out alone.

Huge thanks KP 5 june 74 (he JG 20 sept 72)

xxx
    Miss Maria allowed me to answer this one, as she says she's getting too much vibration in her head over this...

She says that his initials being JG means difference between J and G is 3, which is only 1 more than difference between the years you were born in, means that you will surely find a decent guy once... whether this be him or someone else, which of course doesn't matter. Also, since 5 * 4 is 20 that adds another significant value to the already mentioned since 4 is just 1 more than 3! And to add to that, difference between your initials, K and P is 5, which is just 1 more than 4!!

So all in all, you definitely will find a guy that will feel for you, if not right away than surely in the future. Here is a little hint - ask them for a date, they will SURELY like it (also, notice here that the word SURELY is 6 letters long, which is, again, 1 more than 5)!

As you see, numerology here gives undoubtful evidence of you meeting such a lovely person that you will fall in love with them! If we add to this that our last number, 6 is 2 * 3 which are the two first numbers we found, I have just proven to you that the sole basis of numerology is standing behind the fact I just told you!

Good luck!
    eleura Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Aug 21, 2005, 01:07 PM
    To cro civic
    Hmm... I have memroies of you from last time I visited this site ad I have the feeling you are not taking these requests for help seriously. This may seem silly to you but my issue is serious enough to me, which means it warrants attention from someone who will also take it seriously. Please don't confuse the issue any more than nis necessary. It's not respectful nor helpful.
    Uber Member

Aug 21, 2005, 02:35 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by eleura
    Hmm... I have memroies of you from last time I visited this site ad I have the feeling you are not taking these requests for help seriously. This may seem silly to you but my issue is serious enough to me, which means it warrants attention from someone who will also take it seriously. Please don't confuse the issue any more than nis necessary. It's not respectful nor helpful.
    The issue is serious and you would take advice from an anonymous posting on an internet message board? :rolleyes:

Aug 21, 2005, 04:15 PM
    Can you (or anyone else) give me "proof" (I'll even take a "hint" as a "proof") that your date of birth has anything to do with who you'll fall in love with, or who will love you, or when you will die, or if you'll have kids, or if your teeth will ever fall out, or if your car's right front tire will ever wear more quick than your left rear one?

Numerology is made up for lazy people who believe they can't help themselves because some numbers have so much power that whatever they do - numbers will always be stronger.

On a side note - numbers do not exist in nature. Only in our imagination. How can something that does not exist, nor does it manifest itself in any way - affect our lives?

Get a good grip of yourself, and open your eyes. Ask him for a date and be done with it. If he gets pissed off at you for asking - he's a jackass anyway. As simple as that.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Psychic in NYC [ 9 Answers ]

Hi - Does anyone know of a good psychic in the New York City area?

Why are these readings and not 110? [ 13 Answers ]

I have taken the experts advice and borrowed a digital multimeter. I tested the red wires and they read 54.9, the 2 white with the black wire was 0 and the 2 black were 54.9. So with having 2, 3 way switches, if I connect the blue to the black which is the light and the black to the red, and the...

Please psychic help me out :-) [ 8 Answers ]

I am 25 years old a gemini/cancer cusp. I would like to know about my career and more about my love life and anything else the future may hold like settling down. What about the Aug 26 1976 person? Will I be a success? How long must I wait? PLease help and give me as much info as possible. ...

Need PSYCHIC advice on job [ 1 Answers ]

I was recently asked to do a modeling job with professional photographers and models. I'm so scared because I've never worked with professionals before. I really want to do this because I have always wanted to be one of those women in fashion magazines. Its also a great way for me to do more...

View more questions Search