Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Feb 1, 2006, 05:05 PM
    Okay, This is for everybody. There was some joking back and forth about phychics and I had a good laugh. At the same time I do believe that there is genuine phychics out there.. True phychics that want to help others. It is a gift from God. People who use that gift should offer their services free. Phychics like Silvia Browne are rich. The readings cost a terrible amount and I do not believe that is right. For my own personal experiances had to do with people I work, went to school, myself and other family members because those were my focus and I would be able to pick up lots and future events. So I kept it to help family and well my wife. I do not want to make money off it and I know that is a real sore point for a lot of people and who curse off all Psychics. Which is not fair eighter. I also understand the point about how anybody can claim they are one and could be just playing mind games. Whenever I give advice I give it from a sense, feelings and yes sometimes they are wrong but we are all here on this site as volunteers. So anybody coming on this site to encourage others to go to other sites that cost you money or advertising is wrong. That is it for now. Joe

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Psychic in NYC [ 9 Answers ]

Hi - Does anyone know of a good psychic in the New York City area?

Why are these readings and not 110? [ 13 Answers ]

I have taken the experts advice and borrowed a digital multimeter. I tested the red wires and they read 54.9, the 2 white with the black wire was 0 and the 2 black were 54.9. So with having 2, 3 way switches, if I connect the blue to the black which is the light and the black to the red, and the...

Please psychic help me out :-) [ 8 Answers ]

I am 25 years old a gemini/cancer cusp. I would like to know about my career and more about my love life and anything else the future may hold like settling down. What about the Aug 26 1976 person? Will I be a success? How long must I wait? PLease help and give me as much info as possible. ...

Need PSYCHIC advice on job [ 1 Answers ]

I was recently asked to do a modeling job with professional photographers and models. I'm so scared because I've never worked with professionals before. I really want to do this because I have always wanted to be one of those women in fashion magazines. Its also a great way for me to do more...

View more questions Search