Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    CroCivic91 Posts: 729, Reputation: 23

Sep 15, 2005, 04:14 PM
    Have you ever tried asking 2 or more different psychics about your "ideal life path" at the same time? They should see the same path right... if you only ask one psychic that, he may tell you that your "ideal life path" is whatever crosses their minds. If you ask more psychics, they should all tell you the same thing, which means that it can be researched if there is an "ideal life path" for each of us.
    miki Posts: 32, Reputation: 2

Sep 16, 2005, 03:21 AM
    Re
    Hello,

In response to your question, I have never asked such a general question to various psychics. However, I have had different psychics agree on their answer to a concrete situation.

The tricky part is to find honest psychics! Also, one of the reasons no psychic is completely accurate is that psychic readings are often based on interpretations. The psychic may see symbols through clairvoyance or may receive simbolic messages from spirit guides. Those symbols can be interpreted inaccurately, or they may be interpreted differently by different psychics. I also believe that a psychic's personal perception comes into play. That is, the psychic's vales and personality influences their interpretation of what they see.

Bottomline is that when you see an honest psychic it is important to keep in mind that they base their reading on impressions, and you need to take what they say with caution, taking into consideration that their own perception and interpretation may cause distortions in what they see.

How about you do a little experiment and try a free psychic reading? :)

Miki

Sep 16, 2005, 06:18 PM
    Fine... let's see if Nora Devan is any good... tell me a few example questions I might ask.

How about:
    - why EXACTLY did my ex leave me?
    - what important thing did my girl choose not to tell me?
    - why won't my car start?

Would such questions be unusual to ask?

Sep 17, 2005, 08:22 AM
    Re:
    OK. I think the one about your ex sounds good. But is this something you know the answer to?

By the way, are you Croatian or is it just your nickname?

Miki.

Sep 17, 2005, 04:20 PM
    I asked her a question already that I know an answer to. I did not get her reply yet.

Yes, I am Croatian... how could you tell? Are you a psychic? ;) :D

Sep 18, 2005, 04:53 AM
    Re:
    Quote Originally Posted by CroCivic91
    I asked her a question already that i know an answer to. I did not get her reply yet.

Yes, i am Croatian...how could you tell?! Are you a psychic? ;) :D
    No, I'm not psychic :)

Let me know what happens... How about you tell me the question and answer in advance, so that we judge together ho accurate her answer was?

Sep 18, 2005, 05:39 AM
    I asked too many questions and she basically flipped me a finger. Says I got to register to get a free reading. That's just silly.

Sep 18, 2005, 05:49 AM
    Re:
    Well, it's not silly if you consider that she's offering only ONE free question, not 3 or 4.

She asks you to register because that's her way of making sure the same person doesn't ask for more than one free reading.

Why are you so bitter?

Besides, I was looking at your post, and I think your question is not well phrased. If you already broke up with this girl, why are you asking the question as if she was with you right now? If you lie to the psychic you may mislead them and produce inaccuracies in the reading. Please ask an honest question.

Good Luck!

Sep 18, 2005, 08:31 AM
    Fine, lets register and test her out. Reason why she dumped me is because she was starting to be bored by me, because I was always around her, when she wanted it or not. Not giving her enough space. Now let's hear what this mighty psychic has to offer.

----- EDIT -----

Why does a psychic person have to "make sure" nobody asks for a free reading twice? Can't she sense it? I'll make a new Yahoo account and register with that email and see if she finds out. That will be a test for her too.

----- 2nd EDIT -----

I was asking for my present girl, but this time I'm going with a different question. Everything I said was honest. I didn't mean to lie anything. I want to test her out objectively.

Sep 18, 2005, 09:44 AM
    Re:
    Fine, lets register and test her out. Reason why she dumped me is because she was starting to be bored by me, because i was always around her, when she wanted it or not. Not giving her enough space. Now let's hear what this mighty psychic has to offer.

----- EDIT -----

Why does a psychic person have to "make sure" nobody asks for a free reading twice? Can't she sense it? I'll make a new Yahoo account and register with that email and see if she finds out. That will be a test for her too.

----- 2nd EDIT -----

I was asking for my present girl, but this time i'm going with a different question. Everything i said was honest. I didn't mean to lie anything. I want to test her out objectively.
    CroCivic,

You seem to be sarcastic in your posts, and I don't understand why...

We're trying to understand something better and to help others that might read this post in the future. What is the reason to be so bitter about it?

Let me clarify some of your points:

1-I never said Nora was a "mighty" pschic. I said I have tried her and to the best of my knowledge she's honest and has a true gift. I already mentioned that no psychic is God.
    2-Your last post seems to ignore everything I've explained in this forum about the nature of psychic readings! Most psychics base their readings on impressions they get when trying to perceive the energy of another person. Of course she won't be able to know it is still you if you use another e-mail address! A psychic does not see that kind of specific stuff. She perceives the energy of the person asking the question, but not to the degree that she can identify the energy of someone she has read before... Don't get me wrong, there might be psychics out there that are that talented and can do that, but most cannot. And that doesn't mean they are not honest or gifted.

3-I have asked a psychic the same question (using different wording) and without disclosing that it was me both times, and I did get the same answer (with different wording, but the same idea). An honest psychic should give the same reading twice if the same person is asking about the same issue at the same point in time (time is important because the situation may change with time).

Let's see how it goes!

Sep 18, 2005, 10:33 AM
    I'm sorry if it seems I'm being sarcastic. I just want to point out it's silly that she doesn't want to give me a free reading without me registering, which means she wants to make sure no one gets a free reading twice. But then again, she has no way of finding out if I'll register again under different nickname and email address and ask for another "free reading". That makes me think that I could get a life-time free readings, if I just create enough email addresses. Oh, and to add to that, she does not even send the "Click this link to get approved on the forum" kind of email, which means I can use whatever email I find on the internet to register for a free reading. Meaning I do not even have to bother to create new email accounts. It's just plain silly... you have to agree with me on that.

I did not forget anything you said about psychics... I'm just trying to find ways to prove if she can really do what she says or not.

I'm sorry you misunderstood that "mighty psychic" wording I used. I didn't want to imply that you said she's mighty... perhaps I was a bit sarcastic here after all ;)

I understand what you mean about the same issues in same time. If I ask twice why my previous girlfriend dumped me, and if that "previous girl" is the same person both times I ask, then I should get the same explanation.

We'll just see how she replies...

Sep 19, 2005, 02:38 AM
    Re:
    I'm sorry if it seems i'm being sarcastic. I just want to point out it's silly that she doesn't want to give me a free reading without me registering, which means she wants to make sure noone gets a free reading twice. But then again, she has no way of finding out if i'll register again under different nickname and email address and ask for another "free reading". That makes me think that i could get a life-time free readings, if i just create enough email addresses. Oh, and to add to that, she does not even send the "Click this link to get approved on the forum" kind of email, which means i can use whatever email i find on the internet to register for a free reading. Meaning i do not even have to bother to create new email accounts. It's just plain silly...you have to agree with me on that.

I did not forget anything you said about psychics...i'm just trying to find ways to prove if she can really do what she says or not.

I'm sorry you misunderstood that "mighty psychic" wording i used. I didn't want to imply that you said she's mighty...perhaps i was a bit sarcastic here after all ;)

I understand what you mean about the same issues in same time. If i ask twice why my previous girlfriend dumped me, and if that "previous girl" is the same person both times i ask, then i should get the same explanation.

We'll just see how she replies...

Hi there,

You do sound more charming when you're not being sarcastic :)

You're right that Nora does not have a very efficient way of making sure everyone gets only one free reading. That goes to show that she's not as concerned about making money as other people are. She also gives very detailed/long answers to general questions that are posted in her forum (not free readings but questions about metaphysical matters), which also shows that she does this job to help others, and not only to make money.

About what I mentioned in terms of asking "the same question about the same situation at the same point in time", I think you understood me right, except for one nuance: If you ask about your ex on January and then ask again on July, her feelings might have changed by then and so you might get a slightly different answer from the psychic. That's what I meant when I said that it should be "the same point in time".

Finally, I was thinking about your question. You asked why she "dumped" you (sorry, but I hate that word--sounds so insensitive!). She told you that she needed space, she was bored, etc. But how can you know she said the truth? I mean, her reasons sound like excuses to me. If I love a man, my priority would be to stay with him. If I feel bored or need more space, I would talk to him about it. Those are not valid reasons to break up with a man...

What if Nora answers your question in terms of her real motivations rather than what she told you her motivations were? How can we know if Nora is accurate if we don't really know the real answer to your question?

Just food for thought...

Sep 19, 2005, 07:36 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by miki
    You do sound more charming when you're not being sarcastic :)
    :o Thank you :)

Quote Originally Posted by miki
    Finally, I was thinking about your question. You asked why she "dumped" you (sorry, but I hate that word--sounds so insensitive!). She told you that she needed space, she was bored, etc. But how can you know she said the truth?
    She didn't tell me any of this. Her words were that she "doesn't want to be with anybody at that time" and that "she wants to be alone and be happy by herself". It was 3 years ago. I had enough time to think everything through... also got my eyes opened by Wildcat (member of this forum) and finally understood what her REAL reasons were. I took an objective point of view and examined our relationship. I KNOW I was boring her. I was with her more than half of the day, each day. I KNOW she needed space. I understand that for a relationship to work right, each partner should have his/her time for herself, to do what he/she enjoys on his/her own. I KNOW I shouldn't have given her so much of my attention. I KNOW I acted pathetic, and I truly am ashamed of it. As a proof that her words "i dont wanna be with anyone right now" are just poor excuses I can say that I saw her start messing with another guy 3 days after she broke up with me (like that phrase better? :)), and have been seeing her date that guy for at least 3 months later. Meaning she actually WAS into being with someone.

Anyway, I know she told me one thing but her true reasons were different... and I've managed to understand what her real reasons were. So I know this will be a good test for Nora.

Sep 19, 2005, 08:39 AM
    Re:
    :o Thank you :)

She didn't tell me any of this. Her words were that she "doesn't want to be with anybody at that time" and that "she wants to be alone and be happy by herself". It was 3 years ago. I had enough time to think everything through...also got my eyes opened by Wildcat (member of this forum) and finally understood what her REAL reasons were. I took an objective point of view and examined our relationship. I KNOW i was boring her. I was with her more than half of the day, each day. I KNOW she needed space. I understand that for a relationship to work right, each partner should have his/her time for herself, to do what he/she enjoys on his/her own. I KNOW i shouldn't have given her so much of my attention. I KNOW i acted pathetic, and I truly am ashamed of it. As a proof that her words "i dont wanna be with anyone right now" are just poor excuses i can say that i saw her start messing with another guy 3 days after she broke up with me (like that phrase better? :)), and have been seeing her date that guy for at least 3 months later. Meaning she actually WAS into being with someone.

Anyway, I know she told me one thing but her true reasons were different...and i've managed to understand what her real reasons were. So i know this will be a good test for Nora.

Well,

I wouldn't be that sure if I was you. How do you know she didn't start dating that guy while she was with you, and thus broke up with you to be with him?

And why do you assume that everyone is the same in relationships? I personally LOVE when a partner gives me a lot of attention, and I love giving a lot of attention and affection in return as well. In fact, if a man doesn't spoil me and give me attention and affection, I feel that he doesn't love me enough and that the relationship is very unfullfilling. While it is true that we value more our partners if they have a life of their own with their own interests and talents, it is also true that we want our partners to share a big proportion of their lives with us.

The fact that your girlfriend went for another guy right after breaking up with you does not speak well of her. She seems very immature and/or very insensitive and selfish. I have never gotten involved with another guy right after breaking up with a boyfriend. It takes time to process the grief of losing someone you loved, even if it's you who decided to end things.

I think you're blaming yourself too much for that relationship. Although you might have enabled her to take you for granted by giving her more than she was giving you, it is her who behaved immaturely and insensitively. She coud have done a better job at communicating her needs, and could have appreciated what she had with you. She could have been more honest and more concerned about your feelings too, instead of leaving you when she was already prepared to be with other men. On top of that she lied to you when you broke up... And you tell me that it was your fault, and that you were patethic and boring? SHE seems pathetic to me: someone that doesn't know how to value another person's feelings is either very immature, very emotionally unbalanced, or a very mean (and pathetic) character.

I'm not trying to be judgemental, but that's my honest opinion, based on the information you provided.

Sep 19, 2005, 11:01 AM
    I know she didn't start dating him before because that guy got in her city about a month after she started showing signs of being bored by me. When I look back now I can understand all the signs, but in that time I couldn't understand it. Guess I was blinded by love. I'm telling you, it's too long a story to tell again, and I chose to close that chapter of my life and not open it again.. I learned a lot from it and I'm happy the bad time passed... now I'm left with more experience and a lot better girl than that ex was.

I understand that sometimes you want the partner to be extra affectionate and to give you extra attention, but I can tell you I was giving her too much of it. I'm not blaming myself for everything that happened. I'm just acknowledging the mistakes I made. I don't feel like living in an illusion. I better learn my mistakes sooner than later.

You have a point about my ex being a selfish person. I think she simply grew tired of me and that it was a reason why she started acting "selfish"... perhaps I'm using a wrong word here... english is not my prime language. If I love someone, I'd do things for her that I wouldn't do for someone else. If my girl wouldn't like me smoking, I would choose do I love her more than smoking. If I do love her more, I'd either quit smoking, or I'd let her know I won't stop smoking but will do my best not to let her smell any smoke on me ever. But if I don't love/care for her at all, I'd keep on smoking and tell her to deal with it. She just wouldn't change anything for me... there, I started it again. Enough about my ex! :)

I'm not saying that I was pathetic when she said she wants to break up, but I was basing how I feel on how much I was making her happy. That was pathetic. I agree with you saying her behaviour was pathetic though :)

Let's not discuss this any more, just let's wait for Nora's reading. I can assure you I took enough time to think everything through and that I'm confident about knowing her REAL reasons.

Sep 27, 2005, 09:29 PM
    10 days and still no answer from her...

Sep 28, 2005, 09:57 AM
    Re:
    I know. She has a neurological problem in her hand that started about two months ago. I know because I had a reading from her around the time that she started having the problem and she was unable to do the reading for a while.

We can only wait and see...
    vy19 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 28, 2005, 07:25 PM
    Tell me
    undefinedundefinedundefined
    Quote Originally Posted by psychic maria
    psychic,tarot,and love readings by maria
    one reading will convince you that i am the psychic you have been looking for. contact me now for advice and answers in all areas of life of such as love,marriage,career,health,family,ect.thank you and godbless

Hi, my name is vivian youhanna, born April 19, 1961... tell me what you can about my future.. thanks

Sep 29, 2005, 12:49 AM
    Re:
    Hi Vivianne,

Are you Lebanese? Your last name sounds Lebanese... Just curious.

Miki.
    vy19 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 29, 2005, 08:15 PM
    My respond
    Hi miki,
    No, I am originally from iraq , but came here to usa
    In 1980, by the way.. how did you know that I am from that part of middle east?
    Thanks

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Psychic in NYC [ 9 Answers ]

Hi - Does anyone know of a good psychic in the New York City area?

Why are these readings and not 110? [ 13 Answers ]

I have taken the experts advice and borrowed a digital multimeter. I tested the red wires and they read 54.9, the 2 white with the black wire was 0 and the 2 black were 54.9. So with having 2, 3 way switches, if I connect the blue to the black which is the light and the black to the red, and the...

Please psychic help me out :-) [ 8 Answers ]

I am 25 years old a gemini/cancer cusp. I would like to know about my career and more about my love life and anything else the future may hold like settling down. What about the Aug 26 1976 person? Will I be a success? How long must I wait? PLease help and give me as much info as possible. ...

Need PSYCHIC advice on job [ 1 Answers ]

I was recently asked to do a modeling job with professional photographers and models. I'm so scared because I've never worked with professionals before. I really want to do this because I have always wanted to be one of those women in fashion magazines. Its also a great way for me to do more...

View more questions Search