Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    orange888 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 2, 2005, 11:40 AM
    I need help
    I am not sure what information you need so that you can tell answer my question. I only need to how my partner is thinking about me. Does he really love me so much as he always tells me but I need to know more because he isnot good at expressing his feelings. Shall I tell you my birthdate and his own too? My birthdate is January 27th, 1974 and his birthdate is December 31st, 1977.
    Princess_Angel6 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 9, 2005, 01:19 PM
    I need to know my future badly!!
    Hey, I have a few questions about my future:

Q#1. Does Grant Kay like me?

Q#2. Will I become a famous actress and singer?

Q#3. Will I be rich when I'm famous?

Q#4. Will I end up marrying Grant Kay?

Q#5. Do other guys like me?

Q#6. If they do, how many and what are they're names?

Q#7. Is Grant Kay the right guy for me?

OK, that's it for now. Oh and here's some info on me and Grant. I have wavy dark brown hair, it's in layers. I have brown eyes. Grant has blonde hair and green eyes. He's taller then me and I'm pretty tall. So it's very hard for me to find someone who's taller then me. If you need any more info just ask, k.
    CroCivic91 Posts: 729, Reputation: 23

Sep 9, 2005, 02:54 PM
    Let me ask a few more useless questions.

#1 Will my farting issue ever stop?

#2 Who else has farting issues and won't admit it?

#3 Will the girl I'll fall in love with be chasen away by my farts?

#4 Why the fart are you people asking these questions, not realizing that miss Maria the super-duper-ultra-psychic is not here any more?

My DOB (which is oh-so-important) is 03/10/83 and I'm 6"4 tall and weight at about 204 pounds. That's so important and I'm sure you'll be able to answer my questions MUCH more accurately if I tell you I'm wearing shoes number 7 and a half and that my apartment has 6 rooms, and 2 bathrooms, and 1 balcony. I've had 0 pets, but my parents have 3 children. I'm trying to think of numbers I didn't tell you, and just remembered that my street number is 8 and that there are 5 flats on my floor and also that there are 4 streets visible from my window.

Thanks!
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Sep 9, 2005, 03:21 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess_Angel6
    Hey, I have a few questions about my future:

Q#1. Does Grant Kay like me?

Q#2. Will I become a famous actress and singer?

Q#3. Will I be rich when I'm famous?

Q#4. Will I end up marrying Grant Kay?

Q#5. Do other guys like me?

Q#6. If they do, how many and what are they're names?

Q#7. Is Grant Kay the right guy for me?

ok, that's it for now. Oh and here's some info on me and Grant. I have wavy dark brown hair, it's in layers. I have brown eyes. Grant has blonde hair and green eyes. He's taller then me and I'm pretty tall. So it's very hard for me to find someone who's taller then me. If you need any more info just ask, k.
    The spirits are strong on this one.

1 - Grant barely knows you're alive 'cause you are so mousy.
    2 - Not if you don't work at it nor if you have a lack of talent.
    3- If you are famous you'll likely be rich, unless you are famous for puking on Grant Kay.
    4 - No
    5 - Yes
    6 - 4.5, names will cost you.
    7 - No

Sep 9, 2005, 03:26 PM
    NeedKarma, I can "feel" you're a true psychic... can you give my questions a shot please? :)
    Uber Member

Sep 9, 2005, 06:23 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by CroCivic91
    Let me ask a few more useless questions.

#1 Will my farting issue ever stop?

#2 Who else has farting issues and won't admit it?

#3 Will the girl i'll fall in love with be chasen away by my farts?

#4 Why the fart are you people asking these questions, not realizing that miss Maria the super-duper-ultra-psychic is not here any more?

My DOB (which is oh-so-important) is 03/10/83 and i'm 6"4 tall and weight at about 204 pounds. That's so important and i'm sure you'll be able to answer my questions MUCH more accurately if i tell you i'm wearing shoes number 7 and a half and that my apartment has 6 rooms, and 2 bathrooms, and 1 balcony. I've had 0 pets, but my parents have 3 children. I'm trying to think of numbers i didn't tell you, and just remembered that my street number is 8 and that there are 5 flats on my floor and also that there are 4 streets visible from my window.

Thanks!
    Your date of birth and height are telling clues - I feel as though I know you.

1 - Not unless you give up the draft beer and cabbage.
    2 - Half the western world (women don't fart and no one cares about people farting in burqas.
    3 - Your farts will hound you in your relationships. The power of prayer can help you (or see #1).
    4 - There are very lonely disturbed people out there. See Schadenfreude

Any more information will be at my regular rate of $50/revelation.

Sep 10, 2005, 02:55 AM
    Thank you so much, oh Great Psychic! My mind can finally rest assured that my problems are not solely mine...
    miki Posts: 32, Reputation: 2

Sep 13, 2005, 12:22 PM
    Advice for you
    Quote Originally Posted by eleura
    Hi Maria

Do you have any insights about my neighbour? I feel for him, but I'm not sure about whether he feels for me. He's shy and gives mixed signals. Any help would be really appreciated as I seem unable to figure this out alone.

Huge thanks KP 5 june 74 (he JG 20 sept 72)

xxx
    Hi Maria,

I understand your concern. It's hard to feel for someone and don't be able to tell if he feels the same.

This is my advice to you: At your age, you are probably looking for a committed relationship. You don't have time to lose with someone that is not serious. No matter how shy he is, he should be able to approach a woman at the age of 32! If he didn't, it's because he is not interested or not sure of what your reaction would be (although even if that was the case, he should at least flirt with you).

You say he gives you mixed signals. I'm not sure what you're referring to. If he does flirt with you, then there must be a reason why he doesn't ask you out. Either he's afraid of rejection or he's not that interested, or maybe there's someone else that got his attention.

The best way to know is to ask him. OR if you're not that daring, you can let a common friend ask him what he thinks of you OR you can ask him out and be a bit flirty and see his reaction.

Whatever you do, don't lose more of your time on someone that doesn't have the guts to ask you out and/or the capacity to appreciate all your virtues! By dwelling on this guy, you're risking falling in love with someone that you don't seem to know that well. That's infatuation and not real love. And it's not rewarding at your age or in the long term. You need a real connection with someone.

Best of luck!

Miki.

Sep 13, 2005, 12:36 PM
    Free sample readings
    I'm posting this because I see a lot of dishonest people taking people's money by taking advantage of the fact that many people feel despaired and need answers.

These aretwo good psychcs that I have tried myself. They both offer either free or very cheap sample readings (1$) so that you can try them before buying a real reading.

Psychic Nora Devan offers free sample readings. I recommend her. I've purchased readings from her. Look her up on Google to find her website.

Also, Sonal offers very cheap readings (5$, 10$, even 1$). http://www.astraltrail.com/

All the best to you all!

They're both good and honest BUT remember that no psychic is 100% accurate. Also, predictions about the future are not cast in stone because your free will and that of others can change the future anytime.

I'm posting this because I see a lot of dishonest people taking people's money by taking advantage of the fact that many people feel despaired and need answers.
    Uber Member

Sep 13, 2005, 05:18 PM
    Oh. My. God. People will actually PAY for an internet palm reading??
    I have to get myself in on this. I'll design a site this weekend.

Sep 13, 2005, 05:48 PM
    Holy cow! You're right! Excellent way of making money. Will have to think about it myself :) Just have to put the disclaimer on site: "Psychics are not 100% correct!". So if I'm 0% correct, it still means I'm just not 100% correct :)

Sep 14, 2005, 01:53 AM
    Palm reading
    Quote Originally Posted by NeedKarma
    Oh. My. God. People will actually PAY for an internet palm reading???
    I have to get myself in on this. I'll design a site this weekend.

Hi Karma,

I never mentioned palm readings.

The readers I mentioned use clairvoyance and the tarot, which can be done through the internet or the phone because presumably all they need is to perceive your energy.

Good Luck,

M.

PS: How about you give them a try and come back to this forum with your feedback?

Sep 14, 2005, 02:02 AM
    Psychic accuracy
    Hello Croatian civic,

Actually, a good psychic is supposed to be quite accurate but even the most experienced will make some mistakes.

Some of the reasons for this are the following: 1-If a psychic receives messages from spirit guides, those messages may be metaphoric and may be interpreted wrongly; 2-A psychic may perceive a part of reality but not every important part, leading to misundersting. For instance, they may perceive how your girlfriend perceives herself, but not how she really is. Although some psychics are better than others at perceiving people's real motivations or unconscious influences.

Hope this helps,

M.

PS: 0% accuracy is not acceptable, of course. A good psychic would be mostly accurate.
    Uber Member

Sep 14, 2005, 04:09 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by miki
    Hi Karma,

I never mentioned palm readings.

The readers I mentioned use clairvoyance and the tarot, which can be done through the internet or the phone because presumably all they need is to perceive your energy.

Good Luck,

M.

PS: How about you give them a try and come back to this forum with your feedback?
    Thank you for the correction. So you say that the 'clairvoyant' gets a good feel for your energy from your email? How do you know it's not me or my 14 year old hacker son on the other end?

Sep 14, 2005, 04:34 AM
    Re:
    Thank you for the correction. So you say that the 'clairvoyant' gets a good feel for your energy from your email? How do you know it's not me or my 14 year old hacker son on the other end?
    Hi again Karma,

First of all, it's not me who knows. I am not a clairvoyant. Just someone who has tried some readers and learned about these extrasensorial abilities in the process.

In response to your question, I would think that the psychic would read your 14 year old, if he is the one asking about himself. He/she would pick the energy of whoever the question is referring to.

If, on the other hand, you invent a person or situation or lie about it, the psychic might pick your energy and reply based on whatever he/she picks from you.

Bottomline is that these people pick energies and get messages from spirits. They don't pick everything and they may misinterpret what they pick. So if you lie to them or confuse them, they will interpret what they pick based on what you said.

I don't think anyone can know everything and tell you exact things. Some people like Sylvia Browne claim that, but I don't believe them. Of curse, practice makes perfect, and some psychics are more talented than others, but I still disbelief those who claim extraordinary accuracy. That's just my personal appreciation though. I may be wrong.

Hope this helps,

Miki.
    Uber Member

Sep 14, 2005, 05:46 AM
    Actually I meant how do you know that the psychic isn't me or some fat pimply-faced nerd doing this as a lark for beer money?

Sep 14, 2005, 06:02 AM
    Re:
    Actually I meant how do you know that the psychic isn't me or some fat pimply-faced nerd doing this as a lark for beer money?
    I see.

Well, who cares who is doing it as long as they seem to have the gift?

If it was you or anyone who did not have the gift, the answer would probably don't make sense or it would be full of inaccuracies or it would be very general and not contain specific details that the psychic could have not known unless he/she was really seeing something about you.

I had a medium once tell me that my destiny was to work helping others as a counselor or teacher, and all he knew was my name. How could he have guessed that?

That's why I only trust readers that others have tried or readers that give sample redings for free.

Hope this helps.

M.

Sep 14, 2005, 06:38 AM
    That psychic could have told you that your destiny is to become WHATEVER_FELL_ON_HIS/HER_MIND_AT_THE_MOMENT. Whatever he said, you would find him a "good psychic" if you like what he told you, and a "bad psychic" if you didn't like what he told you. If he said your destiny is to become a garbage man, you perhaps would not like that, and would consider him a bad psychic. But perhaps that truly is your destiny...

Of course, I do not believe in destiny... your actions can change the direction in which your life is going. Destiny is made up just to free yourself of guilt if you mess something up.

If you hold a gun pointed to someone's head, your actions will define if that person will live. If you pull the trigger, you might say it was your destiny to kill that person, and it would free your mind of guilt if you were to believe in destiny. But it's actually your own will if you will let that person live or not. Your own actions will change your life, as well as lives of other persons involved. Destiny is, in a way, something made up (just like numerology), that would make you feel better about yourself, "knowing" that you could not have acted any different in situations you screwed up. Of course... it is a matter of each person believing in destiny or not.

If anyone was to tell me anything about my destiny, I would ignore it as if he/she told me nothing about it. If destiny is to really "exist", we would not TRULY be living our lives... we would only be playing someone's game. Someone could say it's possible that we're just playing someone's game, and I would agree. However, it is also possible that an F-16 will fly right into you as soon as you sit in your car next time.
    Uber Member

Sep 14, 2005, 06:44 AM
    Well said Cro!

Sep 15, 2005, 05:57 AM
    Re:
    Quote Originally Posted by CroCivic91
    That psychic could have told you that your destiny is to become WHATEVER_FELL_ON_HIS/HER_MIND_AT_THE_MOMENT. Whatever he said, you would find him a "good psychic" if you like what he told you, and a "bad psychic" if you didnt like what he told you. If he said your destiny is to become a garbage man, you perhaps would not like that, and would consider him a bad psychic. But perhaps that truly is your destiny...

Of course, i do not beleive in destiny...your actions can change the direction in which your life is going. Destiny is made up just to free yourself of guilt if you mess something up.

If you hold a gun pointed to someones head, your actions will define if that person will live. If you pull the trigger, you might say it was your destiny to kill that person, and it would free your mind of guilt if you were to beleive in destiny. But it's actually your own will if you will let that person live or not. Your own actions will change your life, as well as lives of other persons involved. Destiny is, in a way, something made up (just like numerology), that would make you feel better about yourself, "knowing" that you could not have acted any different in situations you screwed up. Of course...it is a matter of each person beleiving in destiny or not.

If anyone was to tell me anything about my destiny, i would ignore it as if he/she told me nothing about it. If destiny is to really "exist", we would not TRULY be living our lives...we would only be playing someone's game. Someone could say it's possible that we're just playing someone's game, and i would agree. However, it is also possible that an F-16 will fly right into you as soon as you sit in your car next time.
    Hello,

About your first point, there are indeed many psychics out there who will tell you what you want to hear. There are others who give you practical advise and disguise that as a psychic reading. However, not everyone is dishonest. Besides, it is up to each person to be honest with herself/himself and acknowledge that what the psychic said may be true, even if he/she doesn't like it.

As I said before, a psychic should give proof of their ability by giving specific accurate information about the case that they couldn't have known. If after giving proof they tell you something that you like to hear, then you have more confidence about the truth of what they said.

About your second point, believing in destiny is a personal choice. However, I would like to clarify the following things: 1-It is possible to believe in both destiny and free will; This can happen in several ways: There may be a plan in the universe and God or a "greater power" may know what is the destiny of everyone, but that doesn't prevent anyone from deciding freely. He/she just happens to know in advance what you will decide. This is the position of Christianity, as I understand it.

Another way in which destiny and free will can co-exist is that which most psychics and people in metaphysics believe in. They believe that there is an "ideal or intended life path" for all of us, one that will lead to the best outcomes. We are free to follow that path or to do therwise, but if we do otherwise our life will be less than optimal.

2-This leads to my second point: When a psychic predicts the future, they are either talking about how things are meant to be (the ideal path) OR about how things are showing for the future given the current energies, motivations, ad intentions. Your free will can change that anytime if you decide to "go against your destiny (ideal path)" OR if you decide to take action to change the present energies and motivations.

Any psychic that tells you that the future is fixed and does not depend on your free will is wrong. They may only point out to tendencies and possible courses of action.

You may ask then what is the use of seeing a psychic for future predictions. Well, a psychic may help you get back to your ideal path, or they may show you the possible outcomes of your current course of action giving you the chance to mend ways.

Hope this helps.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Psychic in NYC [ 9 Answers ]

Hi - Does anyone know of a good psychic in the New York City area?

Why are these readings and not 110? [ 13 Answers ]

I have taken the experts advice and borrowed a digital multimeter. I tested the red wires and they read 54.9, the 2 white with the black wire was 0 and the 2 black were 54.9. So with having 2, 3 way switches, if I connect the blue to the black which is the light and the black to the red, and the...

Please psychic help me out :-) [ 8 Answers ]

I am 25 years old a gemini/cancer cusp. I would like to know about my career and more about my love life and anything else the future may hold like settling down. What about the Aug 26 1976 person? Will I be a success? How long must I wait? PLease help and give me as much info as possible. ...

Need PSYCHIC advice on job [ 1 Answers ]

I was recently asked to do a modeling job with professional photographers and models. I'm so scared because I've never worked with professionals before. I really want to do this because I have always wanted to be one of those women in fashion magazines. Its also a great way for me to do more...

View more questions Search