Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    neenarica Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 3, 2007, 02:07 PM
    Revamp my resume
    Dear Consultant:

I have been in the financial industry for about 11 years. I have been out of work for the past 1 and a half (since Dec. 2005). I want to go back into the workforce but finding it hard to find a job. My resume needs a total makeover and I am not savvy when it comes to resumes. I always had someone help me make necessary changes when need be but this time I need a professional to help me make the necessary changes, to make my resume work to my advantage. Can you please refer some reputable resume sites that would revamp my resume for me and for a reasonable price?

:confused:
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jul 18, 2007, 12:35 AM
    I don't know that you need to be paying anyone to do this. You could do it yourself. I am sure that you are articulate enough to do that. It would help if the style of your resume is what is currently in vogue as far as resumes being acceptable.

I would still have one or two people look over your resume to see what they think of it. Maybe you know someone who is in a human resources occupation who could help you. Or know someone who is friends with someone in that sort of occupation.

You might like to click on the link for the following search.

writing resumes - Google Search

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I need resume help, please! [ 3 Answers ]

All right well this year I'm a senior, and I want to go to school for radiology. But the problem is... im not really sure on how to write a resume. And that's the only thing stopping me from starting my applications. I already have my letters of recommendation... but they need a resume and I don't...

Resume Tilt [ 1 Answers ]

:) What is a resume title?

Resume [ 3 Answers ]

How to make an effective resume?

Objectives on a resume [ 0 Answers ]

What should I put for a resume for an attraction that requires me to act so I can be a manager of it... Like I work at a theme park at an attraction right. I am required to act at work and make sure of things at my attraction. I want to be a manger at my attraction.:confused:

Resume Format [ 2 Answers ]

How do I format my resume to conform with the ASCII critieria ?:)

View more questions Search