Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cquail Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 3, 2007, 01:25 PM
    I am looking for a TV movie that I saw as a child
    Hi, I am new to this site. I am looking for the title of a TV movie that I saw as a young child (70's or 80's) for the simple reason that it is bugging the heck out of me.

In the movie a young girl (around 10-12) is bullied by her parents, I believe she has younger siblings but they are treated nicely. I remember one scene where they finally send her away- I'm not sure where, and she is sterilized. It may have been a girl's school because I remember a dorm-looking room with a lot of beds. The mother comes to her after it happens and offers her a porcelain doll. There was also a scene where she breaks or loses her glasses and gets punished for it.

I hope someone knows this movie because it is driving me crazy.
    Thanks
    virgoguy Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Jul 6, 2007, 11:50 PM
    Things rings a bell with me too. I'll have to think about it a little more.
    Fingers crossed... :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Child Support - 2 child living at separate parents - 1 child turning 18 soon. [ 6 Answers ]

I will try not to make this too long but I went through a 3 year court battle with my ex with our 2 kids who are now 17 (Daughter) and 15 (Son). My son has been living with his dad since he was like 9 because I let him. Court battle was dropped due to judge thinking my ex was lying after 3 years...

Child fantasy movie [ 2 Answers ]

Its about a boy who goes into a library and it starts with him being human and then he becomes a cartoon character and he has some books who become his friends... please help me I really don't remember the name and it was such a cute movie! :confused: :confused: Thanks 2 anyone who helps out ;)

Child fantasy movie 80's early 90's [ 1 Answers ]

I really need help. I've been searching for this movie and I swear I'm the only one that's seen it! Aaahhh Okay from what I remember there's this girl who ends up in this place and she can't step on the ground so she walks across the rocks. She picks this basket type thing out of a tree...

View more questions Search