Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Rizi Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 3, 2007, 12:58 PM
    Am I a virgin if he went inside me?
    He went inside me all the way maybe two or three times but that was it we did not have sex, it was terribly painful but I did not bleed apparently, so now what am I a virgin or not how would I know exactly, because he said he did not feel anything.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jul 3, 2007, 12:59 PM
    Penetration = loss of virginity. If he penis penetrated your vagina you are no longer a virgin.
    Kattalover Posts: 120, Reputation: 20

Jul 3, 2007, 01:37 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Rizi
    how would i know exactly, because he said he did not feel anything.
    What J_9 said is correct. If his penis entered your vagina, you are no longer a virgin. His penis entering your vagina also means that YOU HAD SEX. I hope you used a condom!

As to him "not feeling anything": I assume he expected to encounter more resistance when entering you. Here is some information in regards to the hymen (which is probably what he was referring to): The Hymen - Not The Indicator of Virginity.
    Dennis777 Posts: 478, Reputation: 124

Jul 3, 2007, 11:57 PM
    Hello.

What is sex then?? I know some people say Oral isn't sex but you didn't stop at that you let him enter you so as long as you wanted him inside you then it is sex and you are no longer a Virgin.

I do want to say something the Girls out there that have been entered in a way they didn't ask for and for the guys trying to deal with a Girlfriend that has been raped.

To me virginity is mental as well as the act of intercourse. If a Girl has been raped then I say she is still a virgin and can hold her head up when she gives herself to her first Lover. I know I'm going to have many people disagree but if you didn't give yourself away how could you have given your Virginity.

Something to think about...

Dennis777
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jul 4, 2007, 01:07 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis777
    Hello.

What is sex then??? I know some people say Oral isn't sex but you didn't stop at that you let him enter you so as long as you wanted him inside you then it is sex and you are no longer a Virgin.

I do want to say something the Girls out there that have been entered in a way they didn't ask for and for the guys trying to deal with a Girlfriend that has been raped.

To me virginity is mental as well as the act of intercourse. If a Girl has been raped then i say she is still a virgin and can hold her head up when she gives herself to her first Lover. I know im going to have many people disagree but if you didn't give yourself away how could you have given your Virginity.

Something to think about...

Dennis777

In my opinion, I think that you have opined some very valid points about what constitutes having sex. Performing sex or having sexual relations with another person. To add to that, is it intercourse? Oral? Petting of another person? Consensual or non-consensual? Rape? Clothes on and just rubbing against east other? Just looking at pictures where there are no "hands-on" victims involved? All of these situations might be construed to be as having had sex or performing a sex act, in the eyes of certain individuals.

Based upon the accepted norms of society at large, when one person has penetrated the sexual organs of another in whatever way or means, they have been having sex of some kind or nature. There are psychologists who will counsel teachers at schools to that effect. In light of that, I would say that the original poster has had sex and is no longer a virgin. But others might not think so given the scenario that she has described. It is debatable. But, in my opinion and beliefs concerning this topic, and to reiterate, she and the person with whom she performed the act, have had sex according to most accepted norms of societies at large.

It would seem a worthy subject to be discussed, not as an answer to the original poster's question. But, as a separate question on it's own as to what constitutes having sex or performing sex, based upon someone's beliefs and the moral traditions of certain sects and societies.

I think that you have presented a good topic for discussion that would be well to discuss and debate as a separate subject and not as an answer to the original poster's question.
    asking Posts: 2,673, Reputation: 660
    Ultra Member

Jul 4, 2007, 10:38 PM
    I am curious to know why Rizi believes that she did not have sex. R, can you explain? I am interested to know what you meant. Thanks.
    Idrees Posts: 52, Reputation: 3

Jul 6, 2007, 01:38 PM
    He went inside me all the way maybe two or three times but that was it we did not have sex, it was terribly painful but i did not bleed apparently, so now what am I a virgin or not how would i know exactly, because he said he did not feel anything.
    I think that virginity is at different levels and it can be either or both active or passive
    i.e. First level is foreplay. See as follows.

1- At this stage (single x) a girl who hasn't been kissed on her cheek by a boy with sexual feelings is a virgin. At this level i.e. her cheeks are passive virgin. Lips can be both active virgin or passive virgin. If a boy kisses a girl with feelings of sex on her lips. Both person's lips will lose Active + Passive virginity.

2- At this level virginity will cross its 2nd stage. This is if the boy touches her
    privates parts and play with her using his hands, fingers and other body parts. Girl will lose passive virginity of those parts & boy will lose active virginity of those of his body parts. Here Sexual Intercourse hasn't been do so both of them are not 100% non-virgins.

3- If the boy did intercourse with her, both will lose virginity & will be 100% non-virgins.
    amy_hepp Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 6, 2007, 01:51 PM
    He went inside me all the way maybe two or three times but that was it we did not have sex, it was terribly painful but i did not bleed apparently, so now what am I a virgin or not how would i know exactly, because he said he did not feel anything.
    You are not a virgin, sense he did penitrat you. You have not had full on sex yet, but sorry, you are no long a virgin
    americangayboy Posts: 220, Reputation: 38

Jul 6, 2007, 03:03 PM
    You are definitely no longer a virgin... by almost any standard. You willingly let him insert his penis into your vagina... whether or not your hymen broke, you had intercourse.

You could always become a "born again virgin." Although you cannot physically restore your virginity, you can join clubs for girls who are emotionally restoring their virginity. If you're interested in something like that, you should do it :)
    alkalineangel Posts: 2,391, Reputation: 323
    Ultra Member

Jul 6, 2007, 03:16 PM
    Sounds like plain old sex to me. You are no longer a virgin... at least not physically.
    stonewilder Posts: 420, Reputation: 99

Jul 8, 2007, 10:04 AM
    I agree with Alkalineangel.
    Shaunta Posts: 204, Reputation: 8

Jul 8, 2007, 03:05 PM

No dear but sorry your not a virgin anymore... once the penis enters the vaginia its all over... whether he pumps or not...
    smoothy Posts: 25,490, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jul 9, 2007, 08:27 AM
    You can never go back... you are only a virgin once. Once key "A" goes in slot "B" its all over.
    statictable Posts: 436, Reputation: 34

Jul 23, 2007, 01:21 PM
    Congrats... You are not a Virgin.
    firediva87 Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Jul 24, 2007, 11:20 AM
    Was it full penetration or just the start? I think if he started to enter you and then you quit because, say it hurt too much, then you have not officially had sex and can consider yourself still a virgin, but if he went completely in you then no you are not a virgin. I'd like to know though whether other people agree with what I say.
    Uber Member

Jul 24, 2007, 12:02 PM
    Originally posted by firediva87:

was it full penetration or just the start? I think if he started to enter you and then you quit because, say it hurt too much, then you have not officially had sex and can consider yourself still a virgin, but if he went completely in you then no you are not a virgin. I'd like to know though whether other people agree with what I say.
    Firediva87, did you read the original post? She says, "He went inside me all the way maybe two or three times... "

He went inside me all the way maybe two or three times but that was it we did not have sex, it was terribly painful but I did not bleed apparently, so now what am I a virgin or not how would I know exactly, because he said he did not feel anything.
    firediva87 Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Jul 24, 2007, 12:13 PM
    Oh I forgot that she said all the way, by the time I got down to posting a response. Sorry about that
    Uber Member

Jul 24, 2007, 12:21 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by firediva87
    oh i forgot that she said all the way, by the time i got down to posting a response. sorry bout that
    It's okay. Sometimes these threads can get long enough that it is easy to miss some things because of everything that has already been written. There can be an awful lot of things written for a person to sort through and comprehend. It does take awhile to get used to using this site.
    americangayboy Posts: 220, Reputation: 38

Jul 24, 2007, 01:20 PM
    I think that partial penetration counts as loss of virginity... maybe I'm just old-fashioned.
    Grayfox Posts: 129, Reputation: 23

Jul 24, 2007, 07:49 PM
    I have a girlfriend right now who lost her virginity at a very young age. She often found herself asking the same kind of questions you have R, this is because she was not mentally ready to give something as valuable as virginity away at her point in life(sometimes even older people aren't mentally ready.) Until somewhere around early to late twenties, most people are in a constant change of maturation, therefore what matters to them in a partner is also constantly changing. There is a reason why so many adults tell their kids to wait, they cannot yet be a fair judge of what is the right time nor whom the right person may be. If your asking this question you probably aren't satisfied with your decision. It's a horrible reality to feel like you've lost something you can't get back... but you have to cope with it and learn from it... Just remember that there is someone out there who you will feel the MOST satisfied with giving your virginity to. This is the person you should wait for and judging that person shouldn't necessarily take place until you have learned more about yourself. Hopefully this person will be able to cope with your past decision(s), if it is a true relationship, then he probably will under the obviously meaningless circumstances of your past, just don't make it any worse for him!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Is she still virgin? [ 10 Answers ]

How could a girl make sure she is still virgin without going to see a doctor? Could a girl know for herself? Are there any clear signs?

Virgin or not? [ 17 Answers ]

Hi pals Please tell me if we mastrubate once or many times do we lose our virginity? Or we lose our virginity only when we have sex with opposite partner?

Virgin and Not [ 14 Answers ]

Hi to all I just wish to share my problem.. I'm 18 and a virgin my boyfriend isn't a virgin.. I can't understand why its bothering me so much.. I feel he did everything with someone else already. I even though of asking if he as always used a condom but I think it might not be that suitable to...

I'm virgin too. [ 20 Answers ]

Hello evrbdy.Im 20 and virgin ,I hate this fact.probably the problem is that smtimes Im shy with girls .to kick away my shyness I've started to smoke hashish,do you think it will help me.if you have any better idea help me

View more questions Search