Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cornedbeef Posts: 152, Reputation: 4

Jul 3, 2007, 08:15 AM
    Xerox scanner lost software disk
    [hi all. I have a xerox 2400 scanner and have lost the disk to load it onto my pc. It is the disc that comes with the product. Is there any way around this. Because it is about 4 yrs old xerox themselves don't seem to have any free software to replace it.
    Any ideas guys, it is probably obvious but i know so little about these things.

Thanks richard
    iAMfromHuntersBar Posts: 943, Reputation: 146

Jul 3, 2007, 08:19 AM
    This link;

Xerox Scanners&Projectors

Has the drivers and documentation you need to install your scanner again.

You can then use most image editing software to 'acquire' the image from your scanner!

If you need any more help, let us know!

J

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Lost space in hard disk [ 4 Answers ]

My hard disk is of 40GB. When I bought my computer then I had 4 partitions of size 9.75 GB each i.e. total 39 GB. Than I installed linux. Then I again re-installed windows. Now linux didn't boot. I went to disk management. There were two unknown partition. I think maybe they were of linux and...

Lost software [ 1 Answers ]

I installed an upgrade disk, it did not complete. Everything on my computer became messed up, I had no choice but to reinstall the installation disk. Now I am missing some software that came with the computer, such as Microsoft works, Microsoft office, abode acrobat. All my files were saved in a...

Printing Problem with Xerox Xk35c. [ 3 Answers ]

I have a Xerox Xk35c version of color printer connected on the USB port. And it does not print! An error comes up as: "Another application is using the port. Try it again" Basically the printer fails to make initial connection for the task. I have tried to re-install the driver from Xerox...

Floppy disk repair software [ 1 Answers ]

Hi folks, I am having frequent problems with my floppy drive as it is not reading most of the floppies. It will read only very good floppies such as monitor installation disks or floppies from top brands only. What I need is , where can i download free software for...

View more questions Search