Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    HCivicDX91 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jul 3, 2007, 06:22 AM
    Power Steering
    Do all 5-Speed 1990 Honda Civic have Power Steering or are there some that have and some that don't?
    TxGreaseMonkey Posts: 16,761, Reputation: 5597
    Uber Member

Jul 3, 2007, 11:00 AM
    Most front-wheel drive cars have power steering. Some of the older Saturn SLs don't. For what it's worth, I haven't seen any Civics without power steering.
    masterevil1990 Posts: 75, Reputation: 1

Nov 24, 2011, 11:52 PM
    My civic in fact does not have power steering currently... engine replacement caused lines not to fit... its actually not that hard to handle without except at very slow speeds... thia is also a 1990 civic

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Car won't start, no click and no power to radio, power window or locks [ 6 Answers ]

After installing a new starter on a 1999 2WD Explorer it will not start. There is no click when trying to start it, its just dead, and the radio, power locks/windows, a/c, and dash light don't work but the interior lights work and so do the headlights. We've had the starter checked to make sure...

Craftsman 917270940 Steering [ 2 Answers ]

I just picked up a used Craftsman riding mower. The steering is very loose. It appears to be between the Sector Gear and the Steering wheel. Any suggestions? Is this common?

View more questions Search