Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    anjeali Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 3, 2007, 06:02 AM
    Sexual dysfunction
    My boyfriends sperm smells really vile and toxic if he hasn't had sex or come for a few days, he thinks its normal, really its not , it is really terrible,anyone experienced this?
    Also he can have sex for a long time but mostly doesn't come at all he just gets bored and finishes, is this a psycological problem or does he just not find me horny enough to finsish the job ? This is becoming a terrible problem as he doesn't seem to have a problem getting aroused. The issue is getting worse and the more I bring it up the more pressure he says I put him under
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Jul 3, 2007, 06:10 AM
    I would say lay off him. The more pressure he is under then yes, it does not help at all.

As far as sperm smelling. Yes, sperm smells. Depends on what the person eats.

Let me ask you a question does it smell skunky? Lol

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why am I so sexual? [ 10 Answers ]

Im a 20 year old college student. I was never really a sexual person. The thought of sex and having sex with random girls was never in my head. The first time I masterbated was in 8th grade, I only did it since "everyone else in my grade was". After that it was like I was addicted. I...

About sexual [ 2 Answers ]

What is the meaning of heterosexual and bisexual

Erectile Dysfunction question [ 7 Answers ]

I have had the problem of maintaining an erection since the day I lost my virginity (that was at age 20. I am 30 now). I have a hard time getting an erection, maintaining an erection, and even maintaining an erection during intercourse. I went to my doctor about it recently and he suggested me...

Smoking has been linked directly to sexual dysfunction inmen [ 1 Answers ]

Maybe once, maybe more... You started feeling the time was right, but for whatever reason, you're smoking again. Now, you're asking whether it's worth it to try quitting again. You bet it is! Smoking is a dangerous and self-destructive habit. Various poisons contained within tobacco smoke cause...

View more questions Search