Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    beetroot Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 3, 2007, 03:52 AM
    Interview questions for teaching in the u.k
    Hi everyone,
    I am a qualified primary teacher that has only done a little bit of casual teaching and am toying with the idea of teaching in the u.k for a couple of years. I have an interview coming up with Protocol Education and am wondering if anyone can help me out with some questions that you think they might ask or if anybody has had any experience with them or can offer any advice on the subject.

Would really appreciate any advice,
    Many thanks
    sheeba fahim Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 15, 2007, 03:47 AM
    How to describe ourself in interview
    happy711 Posts: 215, Reputation: 4

Dec 23, 2007, 08:07 PM
    I'm too young to have a job and stuff but we learned about interviews. Questions they can't legally ask you like what's your age, are you married, and stuff like that. For the interview come no more then 15 minutes early because then you would seem to eager. Don't sit before told to and have a firm handshake. And if they ask you what questions you have for them you have to say a question and if you can't think of any, my teacher told us to say what challenges would I face. Don't chew gum or bring anyone with you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Interview questions [ 1 Answers ]

I am interviewing for a I.T. Help desk position within my company. Where can I find interviewing question that would help me with this interview?

Teaching interview [ 1 Answers ]

can anyone help sum of the universities are asking me to do an discussion why I want to be a early years teacher, bring a journal or book or activity to show an understanding for teaching early years and say how it benefits the children help help help:(... I do have an idea is it good enough I was...

Teaching training course interview [ 1 Answers ]

I have an interview for an Initial Teacher Training course on Wednesday, and I am finding it difficult to think of ways to set myself apart from the rest. All I can come up with are typical clichés that I am sure the interviewers will already have heard too many times before. Are you able to advise...

Interview questions [ 4 Answers ]

Hi I need help answering the following questions: What do you think primary teachers should know in order to be effective in the classroom? The Primary National Strategy is based on the principles of excellence and enjoyment. Is it possible for a teacher when planning the curriculum to...

Interview questions [ 2 Answers ]

I have an interview and need to know some answers to these questions? 1. what do you think primary teachers should know in order to be effective in the classroom? 2. The Primary National Strategy is based on the Principles of excellence and enjoyment. Is it possible for a teacher when planning...

View more questions Search