Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    PaulC Posts: 25, Reputation: 1

Jul 3, 2007, 03:21 AM
    Friend with lung canser
    I was wondering if any one knew of a service for Christians all around the US that
    Can send someone to pray with this person and be somewhat of a mentor threw her sickness, years ago I knew a guy that was in a church in NY and had such links but I no longer see him

I know there must be a service somewhere hope some one knows, mean time I'll call some churches in the area.

Thanks
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jul 3, 2007, 03:32 AM
    It would help to know where you live in order to provide the most helpful answer to you.

In the meantime, I would suggest trying the following searches and the site on them.

prayer service cancer - Google Search

prayer hospice cancer - Google Search

prayer hospice network - Google Search
    PaulC Posts: 25, Reputation: 1

Jul 3, 2007, 03:45 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Clough
    It would help to know where you live in order to provide the most helpful answer to you.

In the meantime, I would suggest trying the following searches and the site on them.

prayer service cancer - Google Search

prayer hospice cancer - Google Search

prayer hospice network - Google Search
    Thanks I'll check those sites I live in NY my Friend lives in Deerfield Beach Florida

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I am in love with my friend. [ 4 Answers ]

I Don't know WHAT TO DO! I AM IN LOVE WITH MY GOOD Friend.I Don't know HOW TO REACT!:confused: We used to play around and flirt. Then one day we both just sort of stopped a bit and toned it down to a casual "hello" etc... not what we used to be like. I miss him a lot. Now my best mate likes...

Boyfreind's best friend tells me something should I believe it [ 3 Answers ]

When your boyfreinds best friend tells you your boyfreind doesn't give a f*** about you anymore what is that suppose to mean. Should I believe it. I know one thing for sure his friend doesn't have a crush on me or anything like that so what exacly does it mean.its his best friend what he saying....

Confused and don't know what 2 do with my friend [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I'm leila and I'm a member here I've been answering a lot of peoples questions but recently I'm so confused about my friend she was in love with this guy witch it didn't work out so she left him now she is engadged and she still is in love with her ex and she still sees him .I told her what she...

He doesn't love me he loves my friend [ 2 Answers ]

There's this boy I'm in love with. He doesn't love me he likes me as a friend but not as a girl friend. He told me and ever girl in the class he has a crush on this girl.ahe is my best friends and she likes him 2 what should I do I'm heaertbroken?!

Problems with a friend that is a girl [ 8 Answers ]

Ok, I have this friend we will call her "L". I have known her since high school and she is like my best girlfriend, but last night got a bit out of control. She has a boyfriend, and we have never hooked up or anything like that, but her EX boyfriend of 3 YEARS is a PSYCHO!! She still talks to this...

View more questions Search