Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    -Rachel- Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 3, 2007, 12:55 AM
    80's (Maybe even 70's) Cartoon Movie
    All I can remember was the little girl had red hair and a yellow dress. I believe it was environment-related and I think she changed from a real girl into a cartoon through out the movie and then back into a real girl. I want to say there were two movies and one had to do with her saving a whale.. Does ANYONE remember this?
    teddy0bear Posts: 64, Reputation: 4

Mar 30, 2009, 08:48 PM

Hey! You're thinking of Dot! Dot had a couple of movies. And yes! There was even one about saving the Whales.
    YouTube - Dot and the Whale - Part 1

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Old 80's (maybe 70's) animated movie [ 3 Answers ]

OK, I can't remember what the movie is actually about, or what the characters look like ((except that the main hero is a young boy)), but I recall one scene in the movie where they (he and his two companions... I don't recall what they look like), have to perform certain unfesable tasks: One...

70's or 80's Cartoon Movie [ 3 Answers ]

Alrighty, here's the skinny. When I was a kid, there was an animated movie that used to come on all the time and I can't for the life of me remember what it was called or specifically what it was about. Here's what I know: -It took place in modern times -The two main characters were a brother...

Late 70's early 80's kids cartoon movie [ 2 Answers ]

This has been driving me crazy! I saw this movie when I was about 5 (23 now) and in it there were little orange insect-like-cartoons and they had humps and you needed a certain number of humps to get into this really cool exclusive hangout place so one character faked a hump and maybe got caught. ...

70's Live Action & Cartoon Movie [ 1 Answers ]

This movie is a lot like the raggedie ann and andie movie except this one involves a little girl going to the aquarium and doing the free willy thing trying to feed the female whale. She ends up following the whale and this is when it completely switches over to the cartoon. I am unsure of the...

80's or 70's movie [ 1 Answers ]

I've been trying to find the title to a movie I only seen once when I was about 7 years old... All I can remember is a woman cocooned in a bath room and a young boy collects large eggs that come out of her... And I remember the end a woman picks up one of the eggs and a claw comes out of the eggs...

View more questions Search