Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JesaAngel Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jul 2, 2007, 10:47 PM
    Animated feature with skeleton 1980's
    I watched a movie some time ago when I was a kid and I cannot remember much about the movie or what the title is. It was most likely a 1980's kid's movie. What I do remember is that at some point there is a skeleton who talks to the good guy(don't remember who that is) and I think they are outside by a cave at night, and the skeleton is not necessarily evil, but maybe asks the good guy a riddle in order to get past him or get jewels. It seemed to be quite scary as a kid. That's all I remember about it, and it's driving me crazy. Sorry, but any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!
    stellar_kar Posts: 71, Reputation: 8

Jul 3, 2007, 12:42 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by JesaAngel
    I watched a movie some time ago when I was a kid and I cannot remember much about the movie or what the title is. It was most likely a 1980's kid's movie. What I do remember is that at some point there is a skeleton who talks to the good guy(don't remember who that is) and I think they are outside by a cave at night, and the skeleton is not necessarily evil, but maybe asks the good guy a riddle in order to get past him or get jewels. It seemed to be quite scary as a kid. That's all I remember about it, and it's driving me crazy. Sorry, but any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!
    The last unicorn had a skeleton in it that guarded a hidden door. Could that be it? He didn't have jewels though I don't think..

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

1980's romantic TV movie [ 1 Answers ]

I'm looking for a television movie I saw in the 1980's. I can't remember the name of the movie but I know that it was a romantic movie. There was a very good looking man who If I remember correctly was a drifter and a woman with blonde hair and throughout the entire movie they made love from the...

1980's animated movie (fantasy) for children [ 7 Answers ]

I realize this is a sketchy description, but I am desperate to find this film! All I can recall is that it was roughly in the category as "The Dark Crystal" but it had unicorns (or perhaps just one) in a forest with fawns and/or possibly centaurs. Does anyone have a clue what I'm talking about? ...

1980's film [ 1 Answers ]

This documentary follows the rise and fall of a german-born performance artist on New York's lower East Side in the early 1980's. Name the film

1980's children's movie [ 1 Answers ]

Ok it goes like this... I'm looking for the actual name. I remember it sounding like dundar clumpkin that's what I remember as a kid and in the movie there are real actors mixed with cartoons dundar is a cartoon short chubby and I don't remember him speaking english there's a wicked cartoon guy on...

1980's sci fi [ 3 Answers ]

this is driving me mad!! Think it's a film about an astronaut who has an accident in space when he comes back to earth he's able to do mathematical equations and run really fast but when he does his eyes turn from green to yellow then to red.. red is bad... that's all I can remember. Can anyone...

View more questions Search