Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kepi Posts: 321, Reputation: 25

Jul 2, 2007, 09:50 PM
    Putting music into MOTOSLVR L7c
    Does anyone know how to put music into a MOTOSLVR L7c ? Not via memory card, but into the cell phone's memory itself.

Thanks...
    benn11 Posts: 1,036, Reputation: 43
    Ultra Member

Jul 3, 2007, 06:58 AM
    So you don't want your music to be stored on the memory card? You can use either a USB or bluetooth connection to transfer files from your PC to your phone and you can put it in any folder you want...
    kepi Posts: 321, Reputation: 25

Jul 3, 2007, 09:30 PM
    I have the USB cable but it doesn't show up on "My Computer"

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Mortgage putting a name on [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I am just asking how much it costs to put another person on a mortgage Thanks a rough guide will do

Putting myself out there [ 2 Answers ]

I have spent years waiting for people to ask me out. It finally happens about 3 months ago, and I actually like the guy so it goes somewhere. However, he recently broke up with me because apparently he misses the single life. I'm quite shy when it comes to being forward and introducing myself. I...

Putting on the weight [ 1 Answers ]

What foods can make you gain weight, that have no fats, if you have become ill but have lots of protein and calcium. Which are also tasty as say fast foods. As I like fast foods, but I would like something with more nutrition and quick and easy to make, or even better a ready made meal. I suffer...

Putting her down? [ 12 Answers ]

My dog,a schnauzer terrier cross, has been acting very funny latley She's always been a great dog, good with adults and children, Bit the other day she nearly bit my mom. She's nearly 9 years old And the just day I was petting her, and went straight for my hand she Would have made a nasty hole...

View more questions Search