Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Equestrian Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jun 28, 2005, 02:46 PM
    Sex questions
    I'm really confused abouts some stuff... wat is , oral sex, clits, and ?? tahnks
    wzartv Posts: 402, Reputation: 21

Jun 30, 2005, 09:52 AM
    Here you go...
    If you are actually serious about this... here is a dictionary where you can look these words up for yourself... along with many others...

SEX DICTIONARY: http://www.thesexdictionary.com/
    mike145k Posts: 123, Reputation: -1
    -

Jul 1, 2005, 06:10 AM
    Punk
    I can see that you are confused to ask a question like that ,have you lost it have you decided to make a mockery out of this place you dare come in here and waste the time of people who are here to help others who have deep problems and some not so dramatic,but if you come here again you better ask a proper question is that clear punk
    Equestrian Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jul 1, 2005, 06:38 AM
    What the hell is your problem... just cause I'm in here doesn't mean I know everything... people are supposed to be answering these questions... not making fun of me because I don't know what they are... if you didn't want to answer tehm then you shouldn't have said anything
    thetachi464 Posts: 93, Reputation: 4

Jul 1, 2005, 06:50 AM
    Hey Equestrian don't worry about what mike says he is just pissed about the world. Read some of his other posts as they are not much better. I think that wzartv said it best the dictionary would be your best bet or you can go talk to a doctor. The doctor would be your best bet as they could show you with charts and explain it in depth better and also they can answer any questions that you have. Also there are many books out there that you can pick up that cover this topic. Again I am sorry for the comment that mike made he is way out of line for that and by no way are the rest of us here in these forums like him as we try to help.
    lickemlolly Posts: 397, Reputation: 62

Jul 1, 2005, 08:07 AM
    Yeah I know talking to a doc sounds embarrassing but if you really want to know it wouldn't hurt to ask... thats what they are there for.. esp if you are a female... may make you a little uncomfortable but the only way you will know is if you ask right??
    lil miss vixen Posts: 49, Reputation: 0

Jul 13, 2005, 10:34 AM
    Seriously.
    If she really wants to know we should tell her, and if she's an immature retard that will laugh her head off, so be it. But there are a lot worse questions.
    So I'll explain since you guys are all obviously slightly retarded.
    -a horrible slang word for a vagina.
    -another horrible slang words for semen
    -the short for for clitoris. Which is a small button above your hymen that hold the most nerve endings... even more the penis head.
    Oral sex- licking and sucking around... down there.
    Hope this helps, and if you're a reatrded little kid that just wants to know what these things mean, your dumb. And this isn't the place. Bu if you really wanted to know, then so be it, I hoped this helped. But places such as www.coolnurse.com has the answers to all these questions.
    Babeigotyou4eva Posts: 17, Reputation: 1

Jul 16, 2005, 11:42 PM
    OK..
    Ok... welll...
    Where to start.
    All right.. can be 2 things. The sperm that comes out of the Penis, or the white sticky stuff that comes out of a Vagina. I hope you know what those are. l0l. :p A is an impolite way to say Vagina. Guys often use that in lyk " Oh your such a because you won't do that." Real guys won't say that. A /clitoris is a part of the female genital. The female genital is a VULVA. The tube is called a VAGINA. GET IT STRAIGHT. Oral sex. Think of it. ORAL-in your mouth. SEX-penis going into vagina. So.. make the connection. The penis is going in your mouth. GET IT? Alrrigghhtt. Any more questions?
    Elke <3
    Don't mean to be 2 harsh :cool:

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

H-1B and W-2 Questions [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, I was under H-1B for the whole of 2005, and I have completed 1040-EZ. I took the standard $8200 deduction ($5000 plus $3200), and it turns out that I owe about $900. My company handled all the papers and forms for the H-1B in late 2004, and I am just concerned, since I am assuming that it...

Are You Pregnant Or Think You Are? Have Questions? Post New Questions Here.. [ 21 Answers ]

Hi and welcome to the forum. If you think you might be pregnant, or are pregnant, post your questions here, as the other thread is getting so large that it's hard to keep them organized. Also, if you are a teen and have questions and/or fears, let us know and we'll help as best as we can, or find...

F1-OPT-H1B tax questions [ 1 Answers ]

I have been reading various threads on this forum to get an answer to my questions. I am hoping that I can get the best advice/answers from all the experts (especially, ATE), who are well informed by now. I had been on F1 from May 17, 1998 -- Aug 31, 2005. Switched to OPT on Sep 1, 2005 Went...

View more questions Search