Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    RichardBondMan Posts: 832, Reputation: 66

Jul 2, 2007, 07:04 PM
    Two blue sitting on a power line commercial
    If live in the Southeast US, especially GA, FL, AL, or MS, you have seen the TV commercial where two blue birds are resting on a utility line and talking to each other about misc matters. The TV ad is a commercial for a regional electric utility and if very funny and amusing.. For example, on a very hot day, the two birds are chatting with each other and one says to the other "it's so hot, it's so hot, it's so hot............ it's so hot, I forgot my lines". I am trying to think of a similar commercial for the power company that goes something like this and here's the scenario. The two birds sitting on the line watching humans have a picnic or humans having a picnic or tow guys working on a car below, one bird says to the other, "did you hear what that guy (below) said ? He said he was "going to kill two birds with one stone. Hey we better get out of here". But I cannot figure out what would be a good line for the two guys, what they could be doing that would make one or both of them say "I / we are going to kill two birds with one stone. Anyone have any ideas what they might be saying of doing at the time that would be a good line ?

Check out some similar questions!

Can you get an STD by sitting on a toilet? [ 4 Answers ]

I think I have an STD( Gonorrhea or Chlamydia). So every time I go to pee, I pee like a girl cause I don't want to take a chance and infect the toilet seat, after I am done I clean the whole toilet with soap and stuff, so can you get an STD by touching the urine on the toilet or by sitting on the...

Baby Sitting [ 12 Answers ]

Is baby sitting right for me? I'm 14 yrs. Old & I want to earn money on my own but the only problem is finding someone who needs a baby sitter. I baby sit for my aunt & uncle & they tell me that they'll pay me but when they come home they just forget & I really need to earn some money so that I can...

Sitting with seniors [ 1 Answers ]

I HAVE AN ASHI APPROVED CERTIFICATION CARD 3 TO BE EXACT 1 FOR BLOODBORNE PATHOGENS , 2. FOR BASIC FIRST AID 3. FOR AUTOMAted external defibillation can I get a sitting with elders job or something like that kind of work .

In Line Duct Fan Power To Blower [ 2 Answers ]

Hi there I have a frgidaire furnace and need to add a duct fan and power to my blower motor. I need to know if anyone can tell me if I jump the blue wire or the black for the power feed?

Line to neutral power flow diagram [ 4 Answers ]

I find the following excellent link that shows the current flow in a 3 phase circuit: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:3-phase_flow.gif I am trying to find similar displays that shows current movement in a: - 220 line to line load. - 110 line to neutral load. Has anyone come...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.