Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    davidegan Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 2, 2007, 06:47 PM
    I want to die
    I want to die because my life is bull. I don't have any good friend or something. I should die rite?:(
    Rockabilly1955mama Posts: 662, Reputation: 85

Jul 2, 2007, 06:52 PM
    No! You should not die. You're still young Why are you feeling this way?
    davidegan Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 2, 2007, 07:07 PM
    Some people birth luck and some people not. And I'm not lucky one. I have to die. Ill tell my life. There is no happy time. I'm not rich. Thts all about. I don't live in a good country. And biggest problem is I have any friend... :'( TT:... (
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Jul 2, 2007, 07:14 PM
    Who cares if you do not have a lot of friends. Life is not about friends. Whether you are rich or poor. Life is not about money. You do not have to die. You're here for a reason and it is your choice to make the best out of your life instead of making it worse for yourself which you are doing by the way you think. You need to change your circumstances and do the best you can with what you have.

Joe
    shizukamelodi Posts: 76, Reputation: 1

Jul 3, 2007, 02:33 AM
    Hey you still have so much to live for! DO NOT! Die bcause there are more oportunities in life to head for.( hey I have 2 friends only and if it makes you feel better I used to feel like this! And I didn't kill myself) just go out and meet people you will definitely make frtiends and you have your family right? Think of how much you would be hurting the people around if you died!
    trudiloulou Posts: 8, Reputation: 3

Jul 3, 2007, 02:35 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by davidegan
    I want to die cos my life is bull. i dont have any good friend or somethin. i should die rite?:(
    No you should live the only person that should matter in your life is you, tell yourself everyday I'm important my life is great and I matter to me. Hope this helps hunny x
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jul 3, 2007, 03:40 AM
    Please share with us about your life and why you want to die. You will get help here. You don't have to be afraid. Just ask and share what you are feeling.
    int3nsify Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jul 3, 2007, 10:13 AM
    You shouldn't feel this way get someone to talk to find something you like to do maybe you will meet people that way and try looking at your life and someone else's that has it worse would you want their life or yours I'm not trying to be a but if you don't like it change it I used to be suicidal with an eating disorder I thought everything was until I realized that my life is fantastic I gave myself a makeover and I was good to go I still have times where I feel like but it happens in everyone's life just try to think more positve
    hankman1984 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 10, 2009, 08:58 PM
    I totally feel your pain and I am in the same boat as you are in, my life is in hell, no one cares or loves me, everything I do I get ed at and family and friends do not cares at all, I too want to die, I truelly do, I have tried everything I could to get back on my feet and nothing or even no one will help in anyway, so your not alone on this 1.
    Elektra_ Posts: 14, Reputation: 5

Dec 12, 2009, 02:01 PM

If you really wanted to die, you won't be writing here for advice... so pull yourself together.. ;)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

She going to die! [ 17 Answers ]

:( I think you all know my friend ashley132, well I'm her friend joelle. I'm writing because my little sister has just been diginosed with bone cancer, I know she is going to die, but why her, why such a painful cancer. I love my sister and I don't know what to do. I don't go to school any more, I...

Is it better that I die? [ 31 Answers ]

I have been fascinated by dead and suicide since I was very little. Before I was 8 I had already tried to die several times. I mostly tried by handing myself. But the ropes I chose weren't strong enough or I couldn't tie descend knot. Once I tried to jump out a window but someone pulled me back. I...

Can I die? Please help me someone! [ 20 Answers ]

:( Heey! I'm a 18 year old girl, that used movate cream for some month and didn't see any result so I used it up to six time or more a day. Then I accidentally got it round my mouth and lips, but I just dryed it with a towel and didn't think think much about any side effects. Then after a while a...

I want to die [ 4 Answers ]

Hi my names johny I'm 13 years old most of you probably won't listen to my little life story but ill try and hope for some help. Well I started life as a normal happy baby went to primary school, I was figting a lot but I had quite a lot of friends, but I hated school so I changed in year 4 and...

View more questions Search