Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    123nicky123 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 2, 2007, 02:16 PM
    Worried mum
    My daughter is 15 yrs old she has been taking the contraception pill called cilest for the past two months,sha has now had a period in the middle of the month and she is still taking the pill could you please tell me if this is normal,
    N0223C Posts: 22, Reputation: 1

Jul 2, 2007, 03:00 PM
    I suggest you contact a medical professional or do some online research about the pill and its effects. There are probably some cases similar to your daughter's. Hopefully you can find some professional answers.

Here are a couple things that might provide some answers.

Cilest Contraceptive Pill Reviews for Contraceptives in Womens Interest - www.verdicts.co.uk

Cilest : Read reviews and compare prices at Ciao.co.uk

These are reviews given by women who have used Cilest.
    int3nsify Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jul 3, 2007, 10:10 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by 123nicky123
    my daughter is 15 yrs old she has been taking the contraception pill called cilest for the past two mths,sha has now had a period in the middle of the month and she is still taking the pill could you please tell me if this is normal,
    It could be the way the birth control is reacting with her body I've taken birth control where my time isn't normal but if it gets bad take her off it
    endless8infinity Posts: 16, Reputation: 3

Jul 3, 2007, 09:36 PM
    Post your question in the health and wellness section. The Nursing section is helpful in answering medical questions such as this one. Hope you find the answer.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How should I tell my mum? [ 11 Answers ]

OK this is the story... briefly I like a guy We have been getting to know each other for about 8 months (just talking in work, texting, myspace, msn... nothing more) I have decided after a hell of a lot of thought I want to take it further and I know he does too In the past I've said no, as I...

Is my mum OK [ 2 Answers ]

Could you please tell me anything that my mother would like to tell us. We are all missing here dreadfully.

My mum [ 1 Answers ]

My mum was murderd on 15th march 2005 by a man who a very loud man who my mum Took under her roof who she meet in a chat room in leeds centre he seemed to be very Smarmy but other people had different veiws 1 week after mothers day we had a phone Call from my brother he said my mum was dead...

Why won't he tell him mum [ 5 Answers ]

My boyfriend is 27 and moved back with his mum and dad a while ago when he moved back to this town. We have been talking on the net for over 2 years but decided to formally meet about 5 months ago and have been dating since new years eve but I am worried that he doesn't think of our relationship as...

My mum [ 2 Answers ]

My mum is taking over my child she thinks because she looks after him I'm not aloud to do things with him she said I have to ask to do stuff and take him out all the time the social knows my mum looks after my child because of my depression what I have had since I gave birth to my son what rights...

View more questions Search