Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nauticalstar420 Posts: 3,699, Reputation: 423
    Ultra Member

Jul 2, 2007, 12:41 PM
    Disturbing Message
    I just now got a disturbing message on my Yahoo messenger. Let me give you some background:

My husband had an ex girlfriend that got in contact with him a few months ago. He asked if it bothered me if he talked to her and I said no, because of course I'm not going to prevent him from talking to an old friend. (Mind you, she's in Kentucky, we're in Florida.) So I was okay with it. One night she called his cell phone and I answered, knowing of course that it was her since he told me her phone number and everything. When I answered, she hung up in my ear. This angered me because she knew I knew he was talking to her and everything, so why would she have a reason to hang up on me? Then I find out she's been calling his cell phone between 8 and 10 times a day, running up my cell phone bill. I asked him not to talk to her anymore, and he agreed to not answer her calls anymore because they were expensive. Well this made her mad and she just sent me a message saying that she hung up on me because he told her to if I ever answered the phone, but HE'S the one who told me to answer it. Then she said "if you think he wouldnt cheat on you, you're stupid."

What should I make of all of this? What should I do? It seems to me that he is telling me everything that's going on, but could he be leaving something out? She is married and has kids herself, so why would she be trying to make me and my husband fight? HELP!
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jul 2, 2007, 01:06 PM
    Because she is a spiteful jealous person. I wouldn't give any of this a second thought and just get on with your married wife and be happy. She will fade into the distance eventually but only if you just realize it a fanciful thing on her part, IMO>
    nauticalstar420 Posts: 3,699, Reputation: 423
    Ultra Member

Jul 2, 2007, 01:09 PM
    Thank you for your input I really appreciate it. I sat there and watched him block her number and block her from Yahoo, myspace, etc. He says she is a psycho and he never should have started talking to her again.
    self_lnflicted_hell Posts: 106, Reputation: 9

Jul 7, 2007, 07:20 AM
    Good for him, that's exactly what he needed to do. As long as he honestly knows, in his heart, that continuing any type of communication with this woman would be bad for your marriage and that the only way to stop anything at all from resulting is to stop all contact right now then you've got a good man honey. I can't understand though why she would tell you that after he told you everything and didn't hide anything. I can't understand how some people can be so low and deceitful. Hopefully you won't have to deal with her any more in the future.. Good luck :)
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Jul 7, 2007, 07:24 AM
    Sounds like the other woman's marriage is going down the drain. Don't let it affect yours.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Strange, disturbing dreams [ 67 Answers ]

Please tell me its normal to have weird ****ed up dreams when you're pregnant... I'm having all these dreams of blood and the baby being born dead and the baby screaming and reaching out to me, etc. Ugh. I had one last night that seemed to last the WHOLE night and it was really sick and disgusting....

Disturbing Behavior [ 2 Answers ]

My son has displayed signs of disturbing behavior,he is 24,he has left excrement on my coffee table while drinking,and could not give me an explanation of why he did this,this is not the first time.I am worried he might need some help etc and don't know what to do, help:confused:

F 2 Message [ 1 Answers ]

My GE Stove buzzer goes off when it is not in use and displays an F 2 message. I clear it and sometimes it stays off, then again it goes off again. Can I disconnect the buzzer or what can I replace to fix it?

Disturbing Movie Haunting Me [ 9 Answers ]

I watched a documentary this weekend that I can't get loose from like a bad nightmare... called The Grizzly Man. It's the story of Tim Treadwell who was killed by a bear in Alaska in 2003. It was listed on my online dvd rental site and without looking too closely at the description, I sent for it....

Message [ 12 Answers ]

I am quite often getting pop-up saying this system has preformed an illegal operation and will shut down. And it does. Anyone know how to fix this problem? It's a windows 98:eek:

View more questions Search