Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    thorxinaarrowstrike Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 2, 2007, 12:15 PM
    Devorice child custadiy and sexual abuse of a miner
    What rights dose a inmate have when it comes to a devorce and custadiy.
    Also can the inmate be responsible for child support.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jul 3, 2007, 02:13 PM
    Your question is not clear enough, your title implies one thing and the context another. So which is it ? Sexual abuse of a minor is a harsh statement and one that needs addressing but no necessarily here.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Severe Childhood sexual abuse [ 5 Answers ]

In Canada, how does one go about reporting severe childhood sexual abuse that took place 40 years ago... I'm not sure charges can be laid, or even if this man can be found or is even alive, I've tried looking, reaching out to classmates from high school who knew the family, but the wall seems to...

Child Abuse [ 12 Answers ]

My father beets on me and my sisers but and I don't know what to do abaut it because He is all we have and if we get taken away I'm afraid me and my sisters will be split up and that's the last thing I want to happen:( :confused: :( :mad: :confused: :( Last night we got in a bigg fight cause I...

Too late to charge my father for sexual abuse? [ 13 Answers ]

I was sexually molested by my father from about. 1966 (age 8) to about. 1973 I want him help accountable for this Is it too late to have him charged? He also abused my older and younger sister. Younger sister will support me should I be able to charge him. The only evidence I have: A...

Sexual abuse [ 16 Answers ]

I have a friend who recently told me that she is being sexually abused at home. She said her dad has been sexually abusing her since she was a little kid. She won't let me go to the cops about it, and she says if I do she will deny it on the stand if it goes to court. I don't know what to do. She...

Will sexual abuse change one's sexuality? [ 8 Answers ]

Hello, I desperately need a professional answer to my questions, 1- if a guy was melosetd by men when he was a young boy will he grow up to be gay? 2- is the first sexual experience in a person life will be stuck in one's mind forever , this is related to my first question, which means a...

View more questions Search