Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    joflolo Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jul 2, 2007, 09:09 AM
    I want to freight my goods to Dubai from Ireland
    Hi there, I'm moving to Dubai in August. I have been given 300 sterling allowance to have baggage couriered to Dubai. Do you know of a good and reasonably priced company in Ireland that does this? How long does it take and do they pack all your stuff?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jul 2, 2007, 09:32 AM
    You asked this question on June 16th and got a couple of answers. I don't think it will be any different now. You will have to phone a few couriers to get the best price and ask them how they handle this shipment.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Study abroad in Ireland? [ 1 Answers ]

Hello everyone! Just wondering if anyone had used the NorthWest Student Exchange or the Youth for Understanding study abroad programs *esp. in Ireland* How did your stay go? Any complaints? PLEASE let me know because I am about to pick a program to study abroad in ireland with and I'm DESPERATE...

Shippping goods to dubai from ireland [ 2 Answers ]

I need to ship goods to dubai from ireland. Does anyone know of a good company and how long does it take. Also I have been given 300 sterling towards shipping. Approx how much can I ship over. The goods will consist of my personal belonging, mainly clothes and books. Thanks

Finished Goods transfer Goods Sold [ 1 Answers ]

The cost of production of completed and finished goods during the period amounted to $400,000, and the finished products shipped to customers had total production costs of $337,000. From the following, select the entry to record the transfer of costs from finished goods to cost of goods sold. I...

View more questions Search