Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    glitter Posts: 84, Reputation: 1

Jun 27, 2005, 06:56 PM
    Do any know of a good vitamin for.. I need help
    Has anyone use Andrew Lessman Healthy Hair, Skin and Nails?.
    If so can you please let me know what it does and does it work?.
    Or do you know of any good vitamins and or supplements that is good for the hair,nail and or skin?. my hair has been dropping very badly and my hair is becoming thiner?. so can any one help and also one that can help with the skin!
    Please I need help!!
    Thanks
    jimdarling Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Sep 18, 2005, 08:34 PM
    vitamin for the skin
    Arbonne International is a company that specializes in skin care and nutrition. They sell supplements for complexion that contain the ever-so-helpful, Omega-3 fatty acids, vitamins A,C, and E, and Coenzyme Q10. I use these supplements and I can definitely tell a difference when I stop using them. They also sell supplements for acne-prone skin. These I have not tried, but those who use the Arbonne acne line are very pleased with it.

The best part is that if you were pleased with the vitamins and wanted to continuing ordering them every month, Arbonne offers an autoship program that will save you 20%. I can also share with you another way that would allow you to buy them at 55% off the regular price.

If you are interested in finding out more about these supplements or if you have any questions, you can visit my webiste:
    www.laura.myarbonne.com

Good luck!
    shahrouzlover_lov Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Sep 20, 2005, 05:31 PM
    Hi
    Go To The Doctor
    U Should Examine ,

Bye
    rkim291968 Posts: 261, Reputation: 34

Sep 20, 2005, 10:52 PM
    Start with http://www.folica.com/hairloss.htm and Google your way into others.

Hair loss stop/growth pills seem to work for some. Shen Min is one (about $30 for a month worth) and there are others.
    solarboy Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Oct 8, 2005, 05:26 AM
    Start with some simple steps
    Hi!
    Bear with me a minute while I generalize.

Humans need about 45 essential nutrients to thrive. There are NO essential foods, just essential nutrients.
    Wherever humans have been successful on this planet, they somehow found those essential nutrients. Mix those nutrients with some water, air, carbos and fiber... and "poof" you have a healthy human, virtually every time. We were not designed by the creator or by evolution to be sick, we were designed to be successful. It's anti-survival for it to be any other way.

In the last 100 years, our diet (speaking of the "western world" here, but increasingly elsewhere as well) has been altered by depletion of some things, and the addition of strange things.
    A return to the "normal" diet that we were designed to run on is the best first step. "Magic bullet" type things are not the best way to go. They may treat a symptom, but not the underlying cause.

Ok.. off the soapbox.
    What to do?
    1. Cut back on sugar and simple carbos. Don't use artificial sweeteners.
    2. Hunt down the "trans-fats" in your diet. These are fake fats, closer to plastic than they are to food. Get rid of 'em! Use butter, olive and canola oil. Avoid deep fried foods.
    3. Eat more omega-3s. These have been systematically taken out of our diets, and are absolutely essential for skin, hair, nails, heart, nerve and brain health. The best is from marine sources, like Alaskan salmon. Or take fish oil capsules. Get several grams per day. Eat whole wheat breads.
    4. Take vitamin C. We evolved eating 20 times more C than the average American currently eats. Get several grams per day. It will not hurt you. Ester C is best, as it helps you stay alkaline rather than acidic.
    5. Take a good multivite/multimineral. This helps insure you are getting a lot of the 45 essentials. "My favorite multiple" by Natrol is a good one.
    6. Drink lots of water. Rule of thumb-drink enough so one urination per day is clear, at least.
    7. Get outside, get some exercise, get sunshine. We evolved with sun and exercise, and are designed to use it.

The side effects of this are: better energy, clearer thinking, better skin, nails, hair. Overall better health and immune system function.

You can't fool Mother Nature.
    My best to you,
    Dan
    Thomas1970 Posts: 856, Reputation: 131

Oct 8, 2005, 04:58 PM
    Good nutrition in a nutshell.
    Excellent summary Dan. Great job.
    Shidoshi Posts: 71, Reputation: 4

Oct 29, 2005, 07:49 AM
    Here is a good article on the Essential Omega-3:
    http://www.mercola.com/forms/carlsons.htm
    pzbadams Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 10, 2008, 06:46 PM
    I have a vitamin that has a patient on it so it is trustworthy. It also works in no other way a vitamin does. It solves the problem of poor absorption. It allows for more absoption than any other vitamin. It also helps boost your protection against free radicles.
    There are several olympic atheles who use the vitamins and the oldest lady in the U.S. also orders them as well.
    If you would like to know more please email me.
    Thanks

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Vitamin C [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, Any one know if Vitamin C alone lightens the skin?. if yes when the results can be seen? And what about the dosage? Remmember to reply:) *thanx*

The Little Known Vitamin P [ 2 Answers ]

There appears to be an aesthetic treatment for facial spider veins that is starting to get noticed. It’s a cream containing the little known Vitamin P. Now, Vitamin P is part of Vitamin C Complex that includes things like rutin and citrus bioflavonoids. If you’re still interested, then keep...

Vitamin E [ 2 Answers ]

Does vitamin E (straight from a capsule) or aloe vera (straight from the plant) help in healing a burn and reduce scaring?

Prenatal vitamin [ 2 Answers ]

In two weeks, my pregnant wife has her first doctor appointment. In the meantime, can anyone recommend a good over-the-counter prenatal vitamin with a sufficient amount of folic acid, iron, vitamin B6, etc. Thanks.

Too much vitamin c? [ 2 Answers ]

is 4000mg vitamin c too much. I take 1000mg glutathione 2x and 4000mg vitamin c with rosehips 2x so that'd be 2000mg glutathione and 8000mg vitamin c.. Is that too much vitamin c in a day? I want the process to go faster so I was just curious :confused:

View more questions Search