Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kristynn Posts: 502, Reputation: 66

Jul 2, 2007, 01:04 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by woh337
    Dang, are you a man? ( I didn' mean to offend you). :eek: I thought u r an old woman!!
    Well, it's talaniMAN, not talaniWOMAN :p
    woh337 Posts: 149, Reputation: 6

Jul 2, 2007, 01:07 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by kristynn
    talaniman,

We've got a problem here. Nowadays, they stare, but they never (or almost never) smile. Too shy, I guess.

See? What now? :cool::confused:
    Exactly, my friend;)... they have no expressions on their faces... how do I know what they think? :confused:

Jul 2, 2007, 01:10 PM
    Exactly, my friend;) ...they have no expressions on their faces...how do I know what they think?!:confused:
    This is the reason I was saying they lose their ability to act and think rationally, but huno kind of denied it. :p

Don't know what to believe.

Jul 2, 2007, 01:12 PM
    This is the reason I was saying they lose their ability to act and think rationally, but huno kind of denied it. :p

Yea... I think we need to ask him again:confused:... where the heck he is now?:mad: Dang, :eek: I hope da girl doesn't tie him on the chair and puts eyeliner on HIS SEDUCTIVE EYES!:D :D

Jul 2, 2007, 01:14 PM
    Yea...I think we need to ask him again:confused: ...where the heck he is now?:mad: Dang, :eek: I hope da girl doesn't tie him on the chair and puts eyeliner on HIS SEDUCTIVE EYES!:D :D
    :D Poor huno!

What if he deserves it?

Jul 2, 2007, 01:18 PM
    Actually... I am thinking... it could be fun to draw the eyeliner on his eyes... hum... how about we doing that on him when he comes back, Kristynn? ;);)

Jul 2, 2007, 01:21 PM
    Actually...I am thinking...it could be fun to draw the eyeliner on his eyes...hum...how about we doing that on him when he comes back, Kristynn??;);)
    Nahh, I wouldn't. He's too nice. :) Better save him from that girl who wants to do that to him. :p If he doesn't deserve it, of course.

Jul 2, 2007, 01:32 PM
    Nahh, I wouldn't. He's too nice. :) Better save him from that girl who wants to do that to him. :p If he doesn't deserve it, of course.
    See? We caught ZOOOpara(whatever his name is) to answer our questions? ;) :D
    Good job, high five;) :cool:
    kp2171 Posts: 5,318, Reputation: 1612
    Uber Member

Jul 2, 2007, 01:37 PM

a woman who believes we men actually have the capacity to act and think rationally?. I'm flattered. =) have to print this out and save it for my wife...

uh... I'm just another person piling on what mostly been said... usually staring is likely attraction of some sort. Yes, it can be otherwise... do I stare at women I don't find attractive. Not so much... I mean if you are spilling out of an fluorescent orange tube top that is four sizes too small, especially below the top, well there might be a cant-look-away-from-the-train-wreck response...

but usually if I don't find the woman attractive, there isn't wasted drool seeping from the mouth... unless she's carrying beer I s'pose. =)

Jul 2, 2007, 01:42 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by kp2171
    a woman who believes we men actually have the capacity to act and think rationally??... im flattered. =) have to print this out and save it for my wife...
    Are you kidding?

Actually, when I think about it, you might be right! But, I do hope, that you guys can act and think rationally, too.

Wishful thinking, I guess. :rolleyes:

Where's huno? LOL :p

Jul 2, 2007, 02:10 PM
    Are you kidding?

Where's huno? LOL :p
    Aw... I really really miss him:o
    kp2171 Posts: 5,318, Reputation: 1612
    Uber Member

Jul 2, 2007, 02:21 PM
    Oh I guess I'm not saying we can't think and act decently... maybe it just seems my wife always catches me in that one moment of stupidity every time...

You know, the who-wouldnt-want-to-build-a-trebuchet-and-see-how-far-the-bowling-ball-could-be-flung kind of stuff. Shell always show up right as I'm preparing to aim... metaphorically speaking.

I guess its why she upped my life insurance and we have an umbrella liability policy...

My grandmother used to say "men are so stupid"... when we were in the room... we're in the room nana...

OK. Rambling.

Should guys be more respectful. Sure. And I agree, if you are going to hold that gaze you might as well look her in the eyes when she sees you instead of darting away...

Guys are visual and generally stupid about it.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jul 2, 2007, 03:25 PM
    talaniman,

We've got a problem here. Nowadays, they stare, but they never (or almost never) smile. Too shy, I guess.

See? What now? :cool::confused:
    Ignore the ones that don't smile, they are lusting, or wishing. Either way not worth the time. Ignore the old guys that stare, because we all know what's on our mind. :eek: :) :D

Jul 2, 2007, 03:29 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman
    Ignore the ones that don't smile, they are lusting, or wishing.
    Not one will dare to smile. :rolleyes:

Quote Originally Posted by talaniman
    Ignore the old guys that stare, because we all know whats on our mind.
    The old ones, too bad, we let them stare! What else can we do? :rolleyes::p
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jul 2, 2007, 03:59 PM
    Look good! :rolleyes:

Jul 2, 2007, 04:18 PM
    Lol, what on earth(details) are in your mind guys? ;)
    huno Posts: 336, Reputation: 75

Jul 2, 2007, 09:01 PM
    Ah, I just read through this thread... woh337, you're too much! And yes, you may call me the sh!t. :) But remember to always include the "the."

Anyway, when this girl first asked to do it, I said no, but later I agreed... couldn't do it because my eye kept twitching. What she actually wanted was to do that thing where you girls use the pencil on the INSIDE of your eyelid! I can't believe you girls do that to yourselves!!

She said it would make my eyes look bigger... I don't know how that works but she says it has to do with my eyelashes, because they're long, and so putting that black pencil to the inside of my eyelids is supposed to make them look bigger... somehow.

I don't know... but I'm disturbed that you girls go through that... :o

Jul 3, 2007, 05:19 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by huno
    Ah, I just read through this thread... woh337, you're too much! And yes, you may call me the sh!t. :) But remember to always include the "the."

Anyway, when this girl first asked to do it, I said no, but later I agreed... couldn't do it because my eye kept twitching. What she actually wanted was to do that thing where you girls use the pencil on the INSIDE of your eyelid! I can't believe you girls do that to yourselves!!!

She said it would make my eyes look bigger... I don't know how that works but she says it has to do with my eyelashes, because they're long, and so putting that black pencil to the inside of my eyelids is supposed to make them look bigger... somehow.

I dunno.... but I'm disturbed that you girls go through that... :o
    What do u mean by saying I am too much:mad: da sh!t?:D
    huno Posts: 336, Reputation: 75

Jul 3, 2007, 07:43 AM
    what do u mean by saying I am too much:mad: da sh!t?:D
    "Da" sh!t? Hmm... no, you're not quite cool enough for "da." You're "the" sh!t. Not "da" sh!t. You'll have to work a little harder if you want to be that cool. :D

Jul 3, 2007, 07:45 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by huno
    "Da" sh!t? Hmm... no, you're not quite cool enough for "da." You're "the" sh!t. Not "da" sh!t. You'll have to work a little harder if you want to be that cool. :D
    I was saying you are da sh!t, hun;)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

For the GUYS! This sums up most guys problems here. Another great e-mail from DD [ 21 Answers ]

This is an e-mail from David Deangelo. He is 1000% correct here. Guys - LEARN from this. It's long BUT almost EVERY guy here does this... ***QUESTION*** Hi Dave, I recently bought your ebook because I have met a Girl that I am really into and I must make it work With her. You are...

A guy, well 2 guys, well, maybe like 20 guys. [ 4 Answers ]

Um, well, I like a guy. He says I'm pretty which is really sweet. And I like him a lot. I am willing to do anything for him. I like a lot of other guys but I don't know them well. And I know the are just crushes. So I know the first guy, I'll call him bob. Well, I know I should be with bob. He...

Guys [ 5 Answers ]

When a guy feel really bad about hurting a girl because he did soemthing that really got her upset (hooking up with another girl) Even though he OK with his actions, Will he ever call/ email to try and make it better even If the girl told him, right now he can't say anything to make that girl feel...

Hi Guys [ 4 Answers ]

I am in a marriage at the moment that is'nt going anywhere. At the moment we are together, but when we are together it is as if I don't exist, I come home from work on a long shift and he is on his lap top. He cooks the dinner though and leaves it in the microwave for me, but that's it. I get in...

This is for the guys! I need help! [ 2 Answers ]

What am I supposed to do when I guy wants me to make a first move? Especially if its his first time kissing and I'm kind of experienced... and I don't know how he wants it... how do you like it? :confused:

View more questions Search