Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kristynn Posts: 502, Reputation: 66

Jul 2, 2007, 08:39 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by huno
    I get a good thought in there every so often, yes. And, you'll be surprised to know, I sometimes spend hours pondering the big questions in life, such as:

"How did the universe begin?"

"Could the war in Iraq end peacefully?"

"Why do girls insist on wearing those giant oversized glasses? They look like flies in tight jeans."
    OK, I see. I was only asking because I've seen guys who seem that their brains turn to mush just because they stare too much. It makes me feel bad actually, but I'm glad to know they're still able to function (think) normally when they stare. :D

P.S. Again, I'm only exaggerating a little...

Jul 2, 2007, 08:41 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by woh337
    :mad:
    It IS frustrating sometimes... :rolleyes:
    woh337 Posts: 149, Reputation: 6

Jul 2, 2007, 08:42 AM
    So... does that mean you are with me at the yelling part?? ;)
    Where is Huno? I already start missing him... :P

Jul 2, 2007, 08:44 AM
    so... does that mean u r with me at the yelling part???;)
    where is Huno??I already start missing him...:P
    Don't worry! He'll be back before late! ;)

I think we scared him or he became shy like he used to be :D

Jul 2, 2007, 08:49 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by kristynn
    Don't worry! He'll be back before late! ;)

I think we scared him or he became shy like he used to be :D
    Lol, that's awesome if we did scare him back to what he used to be. I heard he has seductive eyes:rolleyes: ;) hey honestly, are there many guys staring at you? And who are those guys mainly ? ;)

Jul 2, 2007, 09:13 AM
    Okay, coming back, everyone, any answers to it?

Jul 2, 2007, 09:25 AM
    hey honestly, are there many guys staring at you? and who are those guys mainly ? ;)
    There are some. Mainly guys I've never talked to but that I often see around...

It's annoying sometimes. :rolleyes:

Jul 2, 2007, 10:06 AM
    It can be funny sometimes too, and it is not something you can ask around why guys stare at me or what not! I bet you must be a pretty girl;) It sometimes confuses me if that is because I am good looking or because of any other reason...

Jul 2, 2007, 10:36 AM
    It sometimes confuses me if that is b/c I am good looking or b/c of any other reason...
    Let's keep it very simple: if they stare at you, it's because first and foremost you're nice to look at! :p All the others reasons follow...

And I guess you're just like me. They stare, OK, let's say that in my head, simply put, it's kind of... I guess I'm nice to look at or he just likes staring at me, but when they are so daring, you wonder, hell, you wanna talk to me or what? If so, why don't you just come upfront and talk to me? I don't bite, you know? :p but then you notice them constantly staring and nothing more, and you don't know what to believe anymore. Sometimes, I end up feeling bad myself. Not very often I go talk to them because when I do, they are shy and/or intimidated and I feel bad to make them feel that way.

Jul 2, 2007, 10:44 AM
    Let's keep it very simple: if they stare at you, it's because first and foremost you're nice to look at! :p All the others reasons follow...

And I guess you're just like me. They stare, OK, let's say that in my head, simply put, it's kinda ... I guess I'm nice to look at or he just likes staring at me, but when they are so daring, you wonder, hell, you wanna talk to me or what? If so, why don't you just come upfront and talk to me? I don't bite, you know? :p but then you notice them constantly staring and nothing more, and you don't know what to believe anymore.
    Exactly, I will be very happy to talk to them, any of them! The thing is some people would stare at me for a whole semester sitting on the other side of classroom. I mean... come on, it does confuse me! A whole semester, I mean... geez... would u please say something?:confused:
    huno Posts: 336, Reputation: 75

Jul 2, 2007, 10:51 AM
    where is Huno??I already start missing him...:P
    I went to the gym; can't seduce women if I'm fat and ugly, right? :D

Anyway...

Now, can you please tell us what should we do when this type of situation arises? Maybe to try to help them out a little bit, and be less intimidated and shy (if possible)...
    Well YES--help them. Make it obvious that you're interested.

Better yet--be the one to approach them. Believe me, shy guys spend a lot of time wishing, praying, hoping that the girl would just start the conversation. I think what stops a lot of guys from approaching girls is not knowing how to start the conversation, and of being afraid to look stupid when they do think of something.

Whenever a girl would start one with me, things became a lot easier and I'd open up. But it was that initial step that really kept me from moving forward.

Now, if the guy continues to be shy afterwards then he's just hopeless and you should move on. But I think most will be okay after the first meeting. So give them a helping hand. Prove to them that girls are not to be feared. Once they get past that initial barrier shy guys can open up.

Jul 2, 2007, 10:52 AM
    Exactly, I will be very happy to talk to them, any of them! The thing is some ppl would stare at me for a whole semester sitting on the other side of classroom. I mean...come on, it does confuse me! A whole semester, I mean...geez...would u please say something?:confused:
    My conclusion is that they wouldn't say anything. :(

In this case, YOU have to do something.

Jul 2, 2007, 10:54 AM
    can't seduce women if I'm fat and ugly, right? :D
    That's OK. You still have those "seductive eyes" of yours, don't you? :D We're not all so demanding...

Welcome back! :p

Jul 2, 2007, 10:55 AM
    Exactly, I will be very happy to talk to them, any of them! The thing is some ppl would stare at me for a whole semester sitting on the other side of classroom. I mean...come on, it does confuse me! A whole semester, I mean...geez...would u please say something?:confused:
    Hahah... poor guys... yes, they are probably intimidated.

These days I think it's perfectly acceptable for girls to walk up to guys and initiate. This is the 21st century... it's time we all lived as equals!

Now before you all accuse me of running away again, I'm going to take a shower and have lunch. :p

Jul 2, 2007, 10:58 AM
    That's OK. You still have those "seductive eyes" of yours, don't you :D We're not all so demanding...
    What good are seductive eyes if I have a repulsive body? Girls don't just look at my eyes, they eyeball me like a ravenous wolf eyeballs a sheep.

You should see the way these girls leer at me. It's frightening. :(

Hey, I do have a question: this girl I met recently did comment on my eyes. She keeps going on about them. But one day she said she really wanted to try putting eye liner on me... she said it'd make my eyes look nicer. Um... do guys ever do that? That just sounds weird.

Welcome back! :p
    Thanks, it's good to be back. :) But now I'm out again... for now. ;)

Jul 2, 2007, 11:05 AM
    What good are seductive eyes if I have a repulsive body? Girls don't just look at my eyes, they eyeball me like a ravenous wolf eyeballs a sheep.
    I know, I know... Then you're saying you're really chubby? :p

Hey, I do have a question: this girl I met recently did comment on my eyes. She keeps going on about them. But one day she said she really wanted to try putting eye liner on me... she said it'd make my eyes look nicer. Um.... do guys ever do that? That just sounds weird.
    That's a weird thing to say but she might be fantasizing about you :p or maybe she's a crazy makeup artist and would loooove to see those eyes of yours with a touch of eyeliner. Ask her! Only she knows! Don't be shy!

Jul 2, 2007, 12:29 PM
    Hey you guys were talking to each other without me? Ey,ey, ey... seductive eye, welcome back, hugs! ;)
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jul 2, 2007, 12:52 PM
    And also guys what do you think when u stare at a lady;)
    Trying to make eye contact to see if she returns my smile, when I was young and single. I stare now because I'm a dirty old man and can get away with it. HEHEHEHEHE!!

Jul 2, 2007, 01:01 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman
    Trying to make eye contact to see if she returns my smile, when I was young and single. I stare now because I'm a dirty old man and can get away with it. HEHEHEHEHE!!!
    Dang, are you a man? ( I didn' mean to offend you). :eek: I thought you are an old woman! Well, I am impressed by all the comments you have made to many posts, :) you rock like whoa!! :p

Jul 2, 2007, 01:03 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman
    Trying to make eye contact to see if she returns my smile, when I was young and single. I stare now because I'm a dirty old man and can get away with it. HEHEHEHEHE!!!
    talaniman,

We've got a problem here. Nowadays, they stare, but they never (or almost never) smile. Too shy, I guess.

See? What now? :cool::confused:

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

For the GUYS! This sums up most guys problems here. Another great e-mail from DD [ 21 Answers ]

This is an e-mail from David Deangelo. He is 1000% correct here. Guys - LEARN from this. It's long BUT almost EVERY guy here does this... ***QUESTION*** Hi Dave, I recently bought your ebook because I have met a Girl that I am really into and I must make it work With her. You are...

A guy, well 2 guys, well, maybe like 20 guys. [ 4 Answers ]

Um, well, I like a guy. He says I'm pretty which is really sweet. And I like him a lot. I am willing to do anything for him. I like a lot of other guys but I don't know them well. And I know the are just crushes. So I know the first guy, I'll call him bob. Well, I know I should be with bob. He...

Guys [ 5 Answers ]

When a guy feel really bad about hurting a girl because he did soemthing that really got her upset (hooking up with another girl) Even though he OK with his actions, Will he ever call/ email to try and make it better even If the girl told him, right now he can't say anything to make that girl feel...

Hi Guys [ 4 Answers ]

I am in a marriage at the moment that is'nt going anywhere. At the moment we are together, but when we are together it is as if I don't exist, I come home from work on a long shift and he is on his lap top. He cooks the dinner though and leaves it in the microwave for me, but that's it. I get in...

This is for the guys! I need help! [ 2 Answers ]

What am I supposed to do when I guy wants me to make a first move? Especially if its his first time kissing and I'm kind of experienced... and I don't know how he wants it... how do you like it? :confused:

View more questions Search