Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sweetthang1885 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jun 27, 2005, 05:14 PM
    This for all you naughty guys
    Y do a lot of guys like it when 2 hot girls kiss mouth to mouth

I'm a girl and I would do it but I still need an answer!

Keep being naughty guys!

Jun 28, 2005, 07:01 PM
    Naughty guys
    Y isn't anyone answering to this, how hard is that?

Please give me answers guys!
    lickemlolly Posts: 397, Reputation: 62

Jun 30, 2005, 05:17 PM
    I'm not a guy but I have nothing but guys for friends... guys find it sexually attractive it turns them on and it makes them want to join in on the fun if they can.. it gives them an idea of what the person would be like sexually...
    mike145k Posts: 123, Reputation: -1
    -

Jul 1, 2005, 06:03 AM
    You need help
    Listen to me little girl real men do not like to see girls kissing it is wrong you need to wise up and do it fast your time is comeing get those idea's out of your head,find boys that will not only respect you but can help you become a decent human being
    mike145k Posts: 123, Reputation: -1
    -

Jul 1, 2005, 06:04 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by lickemlolly
    im not a guy but i have nothing but guys for friends...guys find it sexually attractive it turns them on and it makes them want to join in on the fun if they can..it gives them an idea of what the person would be like sexually...
    Is this what you advise a child to do
    thetachi464 Posts: 93, Reputation: 4

Jul 1, 2005, 06:37 AM
    Us guys think this is hot because most guys will never get there girlfreind or wife to do that so it is something that is not attanable.
    Quote Originally Posted by mike145k
    listen to me little girl real men do not like to see girls kissing it is wrong you need to wise up and do it fast your time is comeing get those idea's out of your head,find boys that will not only respect you but can help you become a decent human being
    Hey mike her view is better then your view, as this is the view of my sexual predators. Most people that are child molestors feel that sex is a bad thing and children should not feel this way as it can and will cause problems in later life.
    lickemlolly Posts: 397, Reputation: 62

Jul 1, 2005, 07:33 AM
    I didn't advise a child to DO anything I simply answered her question.. so therfore if you don't like my opinion then that is fine but don't post to every thread I post to because you want to disagree with me..

Jul 1, 2005, 11:21 AM
    OK mike,

Who said I am a little girl?

What the heck?

Keep posting !
    justagurl:) Posts: 30, Reputation: 3

Jul 7, 2005, 08:24 AM
    I'm a girl too
    Im a girl too and why guys like to see girls kiss is a good question. Guys like to see girls kiss because in their minds they think its SEXY or whatever. If a guy likes too see his girlfriend kiss another girl and she becomes a full blast lesbian... im would so laugh at that... PLUS WHAT KIND OF SICKO WOULD WANT HIS GIRLFRIEND TO DO THAT?
    Babeigotyou4eva Posts: 17, Reputation: 1

Jul 10, 2005, 04:10 PM
    I don't know
    Grl,
    I don't know but it is weird because girls usually don't find two guys making out hott.. so.. yea. I'm not a guy BTW.
    Elke <3 :p
    lil miss vixen Posts: 49, Reputation: 0

Jul 11, 2005, 11:06 AM
    Well.
    Guys are different, just like girls, their unfortunately overly horny guys who would kill for a threesome. But if you ask a guy would you have a htreesome with 2 guys and one gal, they'd chicken out, they like to feel like a king. But like I said all guys are differnent some guys would never thin kof putting a girl I nthat position
    LostPerson Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jul 30, 2005, 06:47 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by mike145k
    listen to me little girl real men do not like to see girls kissing it is wrong you need to wise up and do it fast your time is comeing get those idea's out of your head,find boys that will not only respect you but can help you become a decent human being
    I would have to disagree with you on this one. It has nothing to do with being a real man or not. Just because you or people that you know don't like this doesn't make the ones who like this less man. I would have to say that I enjoy it myself from time to time, and not seeing it on TV or anything, I mean REAL LIFE. I've read a lot about this and it's just normal for healthy man to enjoy this type of ammusement. It's just a type of sex game, such as oral/anal sex which some people can like and some people can hate. I think that guys enjoy this some much since they don't get to see this everyday and also because if a girl kisses another girl, this might mean she won't say no too much else. Remember, you can't argue about likes and dislikes ! We are all different and you don't like something, it doesn't make it wrong.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

For the GUYS! This sums up most guys problems here. Another great e-mail from DD [ 21 Answers ]

This is an e-mail from David Deangelo. He is 1000% correct here. Guys - LEARN from this. It's long BUT almost EVERY guy here does this... ***QUESTION*** Hi Dave, I recently bought your ebook because I have met a Girl that I am really into and I must make it work With her. You are...

Hey guys... [ 2 Answers ]

:) Have you try Xoftspy.. I think its good because it fix lots of spy in my system... even when my regedit won't open xoftspy fix it... but the only thing is it didn't fix my task manager it won't open... I wonder why... :confused:

This is for the guys! I need help! [ 2 Answers ]

What am I supposed to do when I guy wants me to make a first move? Especially if its his first time kissing and I'm kind of experienced... and I don't know how he wants it... how do you like it? :confused:

View more questions Search