Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nattu_88 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jul 2, 2007, 05:52 AM
    1 Bedroom Apat
    Hi,

Does I Bedroom with 1 Bathroom apartment in Birmingham, Alabama has Kitchen Facility.
    vball43 Posts: 76, Reputation: 4

Jul 2, 2007, 05:53 AM
    I live in Indiana but I think so.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jul 2, 2007, 05:54 AM
    I would have thought so otherwise how are you going to cook ?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

The Bedroom [ 15 Answers ]

I have been with my wife for nine years this month we will see our fifth wedding anniversary. We have two fantastic kids and are very happy and I believe still deeply in love with each other... However just lately the only time we make love is when my wife has been out and under the influence...

Bedroom furniture [ 3 Answers ]

I have a large cabinet/dresser with mirror, a 3-drawer dresser and a night lapm table made from Solid wood Oak, it is light orangy color. Anyone knows how much are those worth in market if used? Thanks:rolleyes:

Bedroom Eyes Can you? [ 3 Answers ]

I bet that no one can find this song by the original artist. That is Don Drum I have it by another artist but would love to have it by the original. If any one can help it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you all. The name of the song is bedroom eyes

Bedroom lighting [ 1 Answers ]

Should lighting in bedrooms be on a the same circuit as outlets in the bedroom? Pros and cons of why or why not. Thanks,

Snake in the bedroom [ 5 Answers ]

I am trying to find out if snakes can climb up a block wall into a window. We have a snake in the house and have no clue how its gotten in. I was trumatized as a child with a snake so have a fear of them. It is in my daughters room but through the closet wall under the bathtub. Anyhelp in how to...

View more questions Search