Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    irbmangaccat Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 2, 2007, 12:44 AM
    Painfull premolars
    When I eat meaty foods like beef, pork and chicken, I feel a lot of pain :( in my premolars (teeth and gums) the next day or two. Its awfull, I can't eat well. Is there any medicine for this?
    grasswhacker Posts: 10, Reputation: 3

Jul 2, 2007, 05:52 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by irbmangaccat
    When i eat meaty foods like beef, pork and chicken, i feel a lot of pain :( in my premolars (teeth and gums) the next day or two. Its awfull, i can't eat well. Is there any medicine for this?
    That could be a sign of decay under a filling, or even a crack in the tooth that chewing meat causes to spread open and flex the enamel and dentin inside. There could be a chip between the teeth that allows the meat to pack between them under the gum.A pill won't fix the tooth, only a Dentist can.
    flossie Posts: 1,903, Reputation: 181
    Ultra Member

Jul 2, 2007, 06:03 PM
    Perhaps you are clenching or grinding your teeth at night. Are stress levels high? You may need to see a dentist to have a night guard (splint) made.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Painfull bumps on the vaginal area [ 10 Answers ]

I am 16 years old and I am still a virgin. I have these dime size bumps on the lips and on the upper part where the pubic hairs are on my vagina area. They just randomly come. They are really painful were sometimes its hard to even move my legs. And walk or sit down. Um... sometimes the bumps will...

Huge painfull lump behind my ear [ 3 Answers ]

So every few weeks I get a huge painful lump behind my ear always in a slightly different spot. It goes away in about a week or so but then a couple weeks later it reappears. This is the 4th time and its bigger and more painful. What is it? When the growth isn't there there are always little hard...

View more questions Search