Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    WorriedAdora Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 2, 2007, 12:03 AM
    Eyes turned red
    My sister has pimples and acne and she is following a treatment for this with a dermatologist. The doctor prescribed her a face wash and told her to use this instead of soap. She has been using it since one week and we have noticed that her eyes have turned red; I mean the white part has become pale red but she can see clearly and they do not pain at all. The doctor said that there is nothing to worry about but still I am worried about her. Here is a photo of her eyes that I have uploaded from an image hosting site. Eyes are very important to live. What if something happens to her eyes? What will you advise her to do in such a situation?
    nauticalstar420 Posts: 3,699, Reputation: 423
    Ultra Member

Jul 2, 2007, 12:07 AM
    Your picture didn't show up, but it just sounds to me like an irritation of the eyes. Tell her to not get the facewash so close to her eyes when she washes her face, and wash her hands before she touches her eyes.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

90's cartoon movie where human souls turned into red semi-transparent birds [ 2 Answers ]

Sorry for my not so good english. Well I hope someone can help me. I, like many here , have a vague memory about a cartoon movie I watched when I was about 8 years old. It was 1994 I think or something like that. I don't remember the storyline, I just know that it was a love story, strange and sad,...

Colored hair and it turned too dark with a lot of red [ 2 Answers ]

We need help. My husband had his hair colored and it turned dark brown with a lot of red. How can we lighten the hair and get the red out? Beth

Pretty Lady - Salon turned me red/orange! [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, I have been advised to ask you directly, so hope you don't mind! I dyed my hair dark brown (l'oreal semi perm) and it turned black (natural colour is mid to light brown with slight auburn tones) which I coped with as I noticed it faded after bathing in epsom salts - because I liked the...

My Hair turned from brown to brassy red! HELP! [ 3 Answers ]

HELP!. my hair turned from dark medium brown to shiny red!. ok here is what happened I wanted my hair a little lighter like light to dark brown so my girlfriend told me to get Born Blonde hair lightner, and it turned my hair BRIGHT ORANGE, so then I put the toner on it which was (dark blonde).. the...

View more questions Search