Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cal823 Posts: 867, Reputation: 116

Jul 1, 2007, 11:50 PM
    Anyone noticed the problems with a certain generation?
    A certain age group of kids (the ones just a bit younger than me (im in yr 11) (im talking about the current yr 7s-10s)
    Seem to be so much less mature, less deep, less polite, less intelligent, more rude and crude, than I remember being, and I don't like it, what happens if that's how that generation is, I don't want my future kids to grow up in a world where that generation is in charge, it scares me.

Has anyone else noticed that age group worsening?
    SoonToBeMumOf5 Posts: 32, Reputation: 2

Jul 4, 2007, 02:22 PM
    Yea... I have a 15 year old son though he isn't any of that I no some of his friends that are... your scared about your kids growing up like that right well I was too as I had my 1st son when I was quite young and I have always been close to him and al my other boys... it really stops them being cheeky.. I give them mor freedon because then they don't feel like they want to break any rules

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I have been so lost for so many years, and just noticed [ 4 Answers ]

I have gone to church since I can remember; it was something my parents did on Sundays (Sunday activity as my father called it). No matter what country or town we lived in there was always a church that would accept us. A few years ago I gave up on believing and caring about God. I know that sounds...

Noticed there are hardly any if at all any dumpers? [ 19 Answers ]

Have you noticed there are none if at all any dumpers on this forum. Well there we go, it says it all. Once your dumped its time for healing. Accept this harsh reality and concentrate on what you want from life and not what they want, your ex's confusion is their own and not yours. The best revenge...

How do I begin to become a chritian singer and become noticed? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I was wanting to become a singer since I was little. I especially want to become a christian singer. I am 16 and I have been practicing for a long time. Singing is for certain what I want to do now that I am confident enough. It also runs in the family my mom was in a band and was very...

Thoughts from the older generation. [ 4 Answers ]

Another forwarded e-mail. Enjoy. And for those who have seen this before, I apologize in advance!:D ----------------------------------------- A distraught senior citizen phoned her doctor's office. "Is it true," she wanted to know, "that the medication you prescribed has to be taken...

View more questions Search